• Thread starter vVFluxVv
  • Start date
  • Views 6,182
V

vVFluxVv

Stressed is Desserts backwards! Mind=Blown
Reaction score
Sin$
LIke the title says I just got my new rgh jasper big block and i have xexmenu 1.1 installed with mw2
=First when i tried to patch the default_mp.xexp to the default_mp.xex it said i didnt have the correct patch file
= second after i got the correct files for ihcjames .dll when i started the default_mp_launcher.xex i got a could not read game please redownload game error message
= I dont know what to do... Ive been trying for hours to fix this and it has been for nothing any suggestions comments or ideas?

The problem is it wont run modified xex's at all and its not the files ive tried 2 different xex's from 2 different people and 2 different disks from 2 different people

Additional details:its a jasper big block RHG 2.0 with a coolrunner, has dashlaunch 2.32, xex menu 1.2, the coolrunner is set to normal and set to phat, it has a 120g hard drive, ANYTHING i have left out or you are just curious just hit me with a reply

V

vVFluxVv

Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS SO F"@%ing annoying i just reburned mw2 got the default_mp.xex and default_mp_launcher.xex and ihc.dll and the default_mp_launcher.xex just gives me a error and the default_mp.xex does nothing any ideas

KraZz3D xD

Crawford

The One and Only
Reaction score
Sin$
check that all wires on the coolrunner or whatever you have installed is still soldered onto your mobo and check if you have a coolrunner that it is set to normal

V

vVFluxVv

Reaction score
Sin$
check that all wires on the coolrunner or whatever you have installed is still soldered onto your mobo and check if you have a coolrunner that it is set to normal
I'll open it up right now also your the first person with a reasonable idea do thanks

V

vVFluxVv

Reaction score
Sin$
All the wiring is fine and the coolrunner is set to normal and phat I flipped the switch to prog then back to normal just to make sure any other theory's?

KraZz3D xD

Crawford

The One and Only
Reaction score
Sin$
try uninstalling xexmenu and installing it again, are you burning the disc from your console onto you rgh? just make sure the disc doesnt have any big scratches

V

vVFluxVv

Reaction score
Sin$
lol it would of been the first thing i checked tbh, let me know if that was the problem
It was set to normal idk what's wrong I just got it and this is my first rgh but not my first modded console I never had a problem with a jtag ugh this sucks any more ideas

V

vVFluxVv

Reaction score
Sin$
try uninstalling xexmenu and installing it again, are you burning the disc from your console onto you rgh? just make sure the disc doesnt have any big scratches
I've tried 2 different disks both of them with little or no scratches it will play any game where the xex hasn't been modified

Top Bottom
Login
Register