What's new

eBay Jasper Rgh 1.2 - Unbanned

• Thread starter XeGooch
  • Start date
  • Views 3,349
Cellular Web

Cellular Web

Where wolf's ears are, wolf's teeth are near.
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Might want to consider taking the price down as I can buy a Slim RGH for this price.

Cellular Web

Cellular Web

10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It sold for that price lmfao i make them ik what they go for :wink:
Obviously not as I bought my Jasper RGH from RodentModz 2 years ago for $175.. And he is one of the best in the business. Also consider Dual Nands go for around $230.... Proves my point.

XeGooch

XeGooch

RGH/Jtag Seller!
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously not as I bought my Jasper RGH from RodentModz 2 years ago for $175.. And he is one of the best in the business. Also consider Dual Nands go for around $230.... Proves my point.
Well people on ebay are stupid... thats why they are more on there. If i wanted to ill start my own shop.

fearnolust

fearnolust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well people on ebay are stupid... thats why they are more on there. If i wanted to ill start my own shop.

Yea people on ebay are stupid , I sold an RGH Slim for around 295 and a phat RGH jasper for around that price you was selling your lol

Cellular Web

Cellular Web

10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea people on ebay are stupid , I sold an RGH Slim for around 295 and a phat RGH jasper for around that price you was selling your lol
The sad part is that these aren't the worst prices I have seen so far. I saw the other day Xenon and falcon phats going for around $300 and slim's going for around $350-$400..

xK1LLA KONGx

xK1LLA KONGx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The sad part is that these aren't the worst prices I have seen so far. I saw the other day Xenon and falcon phats going for around $300 and slim's going for around $350-$400..

Just because they sell, doesn't mean you receive payment. 80% of the time, people waste your time on eBay :banghead:

ibrohimmsry

ibrohimmsry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just because they sell, doesn't mean you receive payment. 80% of the time, people waste your time on eBay :banghead:

I have to agree with you on that. I've sold a couple on ebay but, either new users waste your time, Bots, and users that fun reporting auctions.

A Flying Streak

A Flying Streak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jasper is one of the best of the RGH's to be release. It always has low fahrenheit and fatal crashes rarely happen. I have had both a slim and my jasper. I've played with my jasper to get an instant boot with a customized logo. Granted the slip does have its perks.

But my perspective I'd pay the extra buck for a jasper any DAY!!!!

GOTTA BLAST

GOTTA BLAST

wii u enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just bought a rgh2 with lt+3.0, 60gb harddrive and case mod/12 volt fan mod for 150$. is this a good price?!?!

Flex Denny

Flex Denny

Reaction score
Sin$
Got anymore rgh consoles in stock? If so, I'll definetely buy one!

J

joseph ardiri

Reaction score
Sin$
How much would a slim console be with rgh and no wires or power brick and no harddrive?

J

jared911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Might want to consider taking the price down as I can buy a Slim RGH for this price.
But a Jasper will outlive a slim 24/7
Buyers have 5x more faith buying from ebay instead of a forum, because instant refund, if anything goes wrong, the buyer can send you an empty box back, swap out the internals, and ebay or paypal will do nuttin about it, but refund the buyer

Cellular Web

Cellular Web

10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
But a Jasper will outlive a slim 24/7
Buyers have 5x more faith buying from ebay instead of a forum, because instant refund, if anything goes wrong, the buyer can send you an empty box back, swap out the internals, and ebay or paypal will do nuttin about it, but refund the buyer
LOL What?!!?? A jasper will outlive a slim.. lol. I'm leaving before I get infected with your stupidity. :tongue:

J

jared911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL What?!!?? A jasper will outlive a slim.. lol. I'm leaving before I get infected with your stupidity. :tongue:

Show me how smart you are
Go on ebay, and compare how many broken jaspers are for sale, and how many broken slims are for sale

I'll wait for your answer. Make sure you respond. No excuses

In matter of fact, let me help you - currently at this moment just by searching, broken xbox 360 jasper, and broken xbox 360 slim, i found. Now make sure you count the amount of consoles that you see in the listings. Not just the listings itself. Make sure you look at the lots, because there are lots of broken slims, so pay attention

Broken Slims? 70+
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...+slim.TRS0&_nkw=broken+xbox+360+slim&_sacat=0

Broken Jaspers? 2
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...per.TRS0&_nkw=broken+xbox+360+jasper&_sacat=0

Now, keep in mind, that there might be more broken jaspers with open tray error, or stuck tray, and also a lot more broken slims with not turning on , overheating, rrod, red dots, and open tray errors for sale. Just not listed as jasper or slim. Prove me wrong that slims live longer than jaspers

A slim is a slim looking at it. if you don't know what a jasper looks like, look at the power socket, because that's the true way to tell

You must of infected your own self from your moms womb..LOL right?

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cellular Web

Cellular Web

10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Show me how smart you are
Go on ebay, and compare how many broken jaspers are for sale, and how many broken slims are for sale

I'll wait for your answer. Make sure you respond. No excuses

In matter of fact, let me help you - currently at this moment just by searching, broken xbox 360 jasper, and broken xbox 360 slim, i found. Now make sure you count the amount of consoles that you see in the listings. Not just the listings itself. Make sure you look at the lots, because there are lots of broken slims, so pay attention

Broken Slims? 70+
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...+slim.TRS0&_nkw=broken+xbox+360+slim&_sacat=0

Broken Jaspers? 2
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...per.TRS0&_nkw=broken+xbox+360+jasper&_sacat=0

Now, keep in mind, that there might be more broken jaspers with open tray error, or stuck tray, and also a lot more broken slims with not turning on , overheating, rrod, red dots, and open tray errors for sale. Just not listed as jasper or slim. Prove me wrong that slims live longer than jaspers

A slim is a slim looking at it. if you don't know what a jasper looks like, look at the power socket, because that's the true way to tell

You must of infected your own self from your moms womb..LOL right?
lol. Just because on ebay there is more broken slims than Jaspers doesn't mean anything.. It could've been user error. I mean let's say I throw 5 jaspers out the window. Then throw 15 slims out of the windows. Guess what. Just because only 5 Jaspers broke means and 15 slims broke then that must mean that Jaspers are better than slims right? I'm done here. Let's let someone else decide. Sombra can you shed some light.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Login
Register