What's new

Solved Jasper R-Jtag

S

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score
I have a Jasper R-Jtag.
I use HDMI.
When I go to turn it on, sometimes It will RROD, Sometimes the ROL will light up with 3 green lights (as if I had 3 controllers connected) and sometimes it will go to 4 lights, and switch back and forth. And sometimes it will just sit there with the green power button on the console doing nothing. And sometimes when I try to turn the console on with the controller, the CONTROLLER 1 LED instantly comes on, but after about 15 seconds will either shut off or stay on for hours with no rrod or anything.
Once I finally get it to turn on, it works flawlessly. But once I turn the console off, and attempt to turn it back on, it doesn't, or rarely does. I usually unplug the PSU from the console for about 10 minutes and give it another shot. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
I would like to have it boot up, like it should, every time I go to turn it on.
I also have fakeanim installed, but the console has done this before that matter. Xell works when it wants also.

Any solution? Already sent it to get fixed once (Flashed bad nand) and won't attempt to ship it again.
It used to do this a while back, but then it stopped. Console would boot all the time, every time. Now it's just 1/25 times I try.

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
I have a Jasper R-Jtag.
I use HDMI.
When I go to turn it on, sometimes It will RROD, Sometimes the ROL will light up with 3 green lights (as if I had 3 controllers connected) and sometimes it will go to 4 lights, and switch back and forth. And sometimes it will just sit there with the green power button on the console doing nothing. And sometimes when I try to turn the console on with the controller, the CONTROLLER 1 LED instantly comes on, but after about 15 seconds will either shut off or stay on for hours with no rrod or anything.
Once I finally get it to turn on, it works flawlessly. But once I turn the console off, and attempt to turn it back on, it doesn't, or rarely does. I usually unplug the PSU from the console for about 10 minutes and give it another shot. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
I would like to have it boot up, like it should, every time I go to turn it on.
I also have fakeanim installed, but the console has done this before that matter. Xell works when it wants also.

Any solution? Already sent it to get fixed once (Flashed bad nand) and won't attempt to ship it again.
It used to do this a while back, but then it stopped. Console would boot all the time, every time. Now it's just 1/25 times I try.
Have you flashed it since you got it back? Send me the serial. You can try flashing it in xell.

S

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score
Have you flashed it since you got it back? Send me the serial. You can try flashing it in xell.
Nope sure haven't. New dashboard update just came out also, should I wait until the Xebuild is released to flash? Would you mind building me a nand of the new update once it's released so I don't mess up with a bad flash again :/

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Nope sure haven't. New dashboard update just came out also, should I wait until the Xebuild is released to flash? Would you mind building me a nand of the new update once it's released so I don't mess up with a bad flash again :/

For sure.

S

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score
For sure.
Thanks a bunch again for all that you help me.
I pm'd you the nand link you had send me before, can you get the serial from that?
Edit: Nevermind, got your message. Thanks again!

L

leemorrisfirm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing happens to me I'm On A R-JTAG Jasper had it for a year and half now I don't think its nothing to worry about mate.

Top Bottom