• Thread starter UxReDxRuM
  • Start date
  • Views 400
U

UxReDxRuM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to get dvd key from mother board, i got xbox from ebay and drive is not the correct one for this mobo. i was told he was flashing the drive and his probe broke. is there a way to get key from drive (lite on) with out the probe?
I been using it for netflix and media center but with the latest update i get E66 when i try to update it. i also have usb flash tool if thats needed. i dont mind soldering mobo if needed.

Gnarles

Gnarles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to get dvd key from mother board, i got xbox from ebay and drive is not the correct one for this mobo. i was told he was flashing the drive and his probe broke. is there a way to get key from drive (lite on) with out the probe?
I been using it for netflix and media center but with the latest update i get E66 when i try to update it. i also have usb flash tool if thats needed. i dont mind soldering mobo if needed.

Not if it is fully updated. The only way to get the DVD key is to decrypt it with the CPU key which can only be obtained by doing hte jtag hack. That hack only works on consoles with the 7371 dash or lower.

Top Bottom
Login
Register