• Start date
  • Views 314
V

VeryFastSnail

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello , forum members,

I have a problem:

I got Jasper to my hands that won't boot, light just blinks and nothing happens. When I press power button cr will flash green led and try to glitch, I hear fan speed change when it tries to glitch... but nothing happens. Console just stays there.

As previous owner told me, they used it for a long time, but then it suddenly died on them. Don't know ho it happend. I have no programmer on hand and I don't know if timing files are ok (I think they are, 'cause they played on it...)

What i tried:
Resoldering cr.
Replacing cr.
Booting to xell (successfully)
Checking continuity
Check if wiring is good.

I managed to get into xell, so maybe console is ok (from rrod side)

as you suspect I have no original nand... Maybe something cathy happening with coolrunner?

What could be the problem?
Help me guys...

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello , forum members,

I have a problem:

I got Jasper to my hands that won't boot, light just blinks and nothing happens. When I press power button cr will flash green led and try to glitch, I hear fan speed change when it tries to glitch... but nothing happens. Console just stays there.

As previous owner told me, they used it for a long time, but then it suddenly died on them. Don't know ho it happend. I have no programmer on hand and I don't know if timing files are ok (I think they are, 'cause they played on it...)

What i tried:
Resoldering cr.
Replacing cr.
Booting to xell (successfully)
Checking continuity
Check if wiring is good.

I managed to get into xell, so maybe console is ok (from rrod side)

as you suspect I have no original nand... Maybe something cathy happening with coolrunner?

What could be the problem?
Help me guys...
Xell Can Boot If The Console Has RROD.

Most Likely Has A Bad Flash.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if your buddy doesn't have the original nand dumps then you can still boot xell with the xbox connected to your network via ethernett. Xell will give you an ip address towards the bottom. type that ip into another pc (wired to that same network) and you will be able to download the nand. then you can build a new image and flash that.

V

VeryFastSnail

Reaction score
Sin$
if your buddy doesn't have the original nand dumps then you can still boot xell with the xbox connected to your network via ethernett. Xell will give you an ip address towards the bottom. type that ip into another pc (wired to that same network) and you will be able to download the nand. then you can build a new image and flash that.

Yeah I tried it and it's 512mb jasper, so nand dumping would take about 2days. (Idk why, but xell download it at 3.4 kb/s)

So you guys recomend to reflash it?

My main questions now are:
1) I heard that glitched console woun't show rrod? True, false?
2) could flashed firware somehow corupt itself over a years? 
Xell Can Boot If The Console Has RROD.

Most Likely Has A Bad Flash.

What do you mean by it and how could it kill itself if it was working?

And I hear it trying to glitch....

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I tried it and it's 512mb jasper, so nand dumping would take about 2days. (Idk why, but xell download it at 3.4 kb/s)

So you guys recomend to reflash it?

My main questions now are:
1) I heard that glitched console woun't show rrod? True, false?
2) could flashed firware somehow corupt itself over a years? 

What do you mean by it and how could it kill itself if it was working?

And I hear it trying to glitch....
I’m Just Saying That Even A RROD Console Can Boot Xell.

Also Mention It Most Likely A Bad Nand Flash.

V

VeryFastSnail

Reaction score
Sin$
I think that last owner might tried to install update of dash. That could explain death of console... will try to reflash nand and latest dash. :smile:

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register