What's new

Solved Jasper BB freezes on boot up logo ( retail )

M

MrChopa

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys,
I am having bad time with my Jasper BB ( 512Mb ). The problem is that the console freezes every time on boot up screen. I tried almost any fix and it is still freezing. The problem is that the profile on the console makes the console unbootable. It would be easily fixed if I will remove the memory where the profile is, but the problem is, that it is on the internal memory.
I cannot somehow remove the memory to fix this problem. Is there any other way how to fix it ? Like with some file on USB to bypass it and clear it ? Or the only way is to do temporary RGH on it and reflash it ?

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
If you RGH it it would probably still have the issue. perhaps if there is some way to access the internal memory externally then you'd be able to do it. or if you RGH it then use a donor nand then it could fix it.

M

MrChopa

Reaction score
Sin$
Actually I though that if I will RGH it, it Will be possible to boot up into the xell and then reflash the whole nand. But I got it fixed. I just left the xbox freezed running for like 2 hours and then restarted it. It started up without avatar update ( only gray characters ), so I just quickly deleted the profile and then, everything was OK.
Anyway, thanks for reply.

Top Bottom
Login
Register