What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Jasper 256mb rgh 1.2 matrix glitcher + mtx spi Black screen not booting

biomechatronics

biomechatronics

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys maybe i am the most unfortunate person in the world:cry: but i have tryed literaly everything in my x360 and i learned so much during the entire procedure.I mistackely broke the ppl resistor and changet :sneaky:it i tried from 1 to 21 timings but same every time i boot my xbox there is no av no video just xbox light that pulses and the matrix glitcher that pulses too but nothing on the screen:frown: maybe u can help me i learned so many things from this forum that i had never thought sow.I used auto gg to read dump memory and mtx spi as an interface.i did 2 nand dumps and both were the same checked with auto gg nand pro.If u can check my matrix glitcher and tell me is this the right type for jasper becouse in the sellser descriptions seays that suport all consoles exept xeonon but i dont know he bliks the blue led but there is no av maybe a timing file i should use duno.
s-l500.jpg

I have no clue why it isnt working.I programed it using a mtx spi.And i modet the mtx spi like this just instet of the vcc gnd i used my arduinio uno 3.3 v output and i connected the grounds together.
diagram_-_Copy_2.jpg

For programing the mtx spi to work like a matrix glitcher programer i used picdem software i dont remember the link where i dowonloadet and after that bridget the boot ground to enter in programing mode and after that removed the boot ground and progaramed the matrix glitcher using diferent timing files.i know i am outdatet but if u can help me i would be greatfull.THnx

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys maybe i am the most unfortunate person in the world:cry: but i have tryed literaly everything in my x360 and i learned so much during the entire procedure.I mistackely broke the ppl resistor and changet :sneaky:it i tried from 1 to 21 timings but same every time i boot my xbox there is no av no video just xbox light that pulses and the matrix glitcher that pulses too but nothing on the screen:frown: maybe u can help me i learned so many things from this forum that i had never thought sow.I used auto gg to read dump memory and mtx spi as an interface.i did 2 nand dumps and both were the same checked with auto gg nand pro.If u can check my matrix glitcher and tell me is this the right type for jasper becouse in the sellser descriptions seays that suport all consoles exept xeonon but i dont know he bliks the blue led but there is no av maybe a timing file i should use duno.
s-l500.jpg

I have no clue why it isnt working.I programed it using a mtx spi.And i modet the mtx spi like this just instet of the vcc gnd i used my arduinio uno 3.3 v output and i connected the grounds together.
diagram_-_Copy_2.jpg

For programing the mtx spi to work like a matrix glitcher programer i used picdem software i dont remember the link where i dowonloadet and after that bridget the boot ground to enter in programing mode and after that removed the boot ground and progaramed the matrix glitcher using diferent timing files.i know i am outdatet but if u can help me i would be greatfull.THnx
Write Original Nand And See If It Red Rings? Secondary Code 0022

SeaWorld

SeaWorld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you post pictures of the install? I see the image of the chip and I've used the matrix glitcher a lot, but it could be something extremely basic that you're just overlooking.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we get pictures of the install? Also, for future reference, the matrix glitcher is compatible with Xenons. :wink:

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What I mean is after writhing stock u need to cut power to the glitcher to boot up or it will red ring . There are exceptiond like with dual nand timings but go ahead and do that and report back.

And yes u could maybe find a seller selling mother board and drive board but it would probably be the same price as a complete console so.....

Top Bottom
Login
Register