What's new

Discussion January's Xbox Preview Program Update: See who's in a party, gamerscore leaderboards, and more

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually looks awesome!
It is awsome i can't explain how much these features were needed. Background music player, Spotify App and Flash player/silverlight support for Microsoft Edge then I'll be a happy man.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
It is awsome i can't explain how much these features were needed. Background music player, Spotify App and Flash player/silverlight support for Microsoft Edge then I'll be a happy man.
Does Microsoft Edge still crash, or is it stable?

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just remembered that I'm in this so I started to mess around with it and I think it's pretty dumb that you can only arrange the pins on that bottom area. How about letting us move the ads to the bottom and having the pins at the top where everything else is. I'm glad we can hide the list of things in the Ready to Install section because I have 20 things in there that I don't want to see.

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Another feature that Ive seen with the Jan NXOE is that you can now delete an entire user message by hitting "X" on the message section on the guide. Instead of going into the message and selecting the triple dots and delete user conversation.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like the achievement option then it tracks if you have gained a lot of gamerscore :banghead:

Top Bottom
Login
Register