• Thread starter XeCrout
  • Start date
  • Views 1,789
XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys well recently ive been messing around with this game and some of my friends did too
as this game is running the same engine as cod's we can easy port/remake some functions
ill post some offsets and structs ive found for this game i know its old but anyways :smile:
hope you guys support this thread and post cool stuff :smile:
enjoy!

0x824C3FF0 Material_RegisterHandle
0x8225C288 Cbuf_AddText
0x824C7530 R_AddCmdDrawText
0x824C3850 R_RegisterFont
0x822BC0F8 Dvar_GetBool
0x82248AF0 G_MaterialIndex
0x822486C0 G_SoundAliasIndex
0x822B2118 Menu_PaintAll
0x82276C70 SL_ConvertToString
0x8227F300 VM_Notify
0x84E8C0A8 XenonUserData
0x82620D40 centity // Liam
0x82603C90 cg_s //Liam & Me
0x824C5DE8 R_AddCmdDrawStretchPic
0x821B4488 CL_DrawStretchPic
0x8200A744 Jump_Height
0x822B2294 toggle fps
0x8228CCD8 SV_GameSendServerCommand
0x8228FFB8 SV_SendServerCommand
0x821B167C No recoil

ill post more soon if you have any post them here and if you have any functions remade post them as well :biggrin:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
0x84EEE404 = prestige
0x84EEE3A0 = rank xp
0x84EEE3A4 = score
0x84EEE3A8 = kills
0x84EEE3AC = kill streak
0x84EEE3B0 = deaths
0x84EEE3B4 = death streak
0x84EEE3B8 = assists
0x84EEE3BC = headshots
0x84EEE3C4 = suicides
0x84EEE3F4 = hits
0x84EEE3F8 = misses
0x84EEE3DC = wins
0x84EEE3E0 = losses
0x84EEE47C = ties
//
//Buyable Items Points (one of these)
001 : 84DD6054 : 425 >> 1575
002 : 84DD6064 : 425 >> 1575
001 : 84DD6008 : 51100
002 : 84DD6018 : 51100

Works for leaderboards also.
You can use SV_GameSendServerCommand to set stats in game as well. M is the server code for stats so M 2326 10 for 10th prestige. The setstat values are the same as cod4

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It'd be interesting to see if someone can get online bot lobbies working. I've tried quite a bit but not sure it'll ever work. It shows they're connecting and will show them on the lobby board in game but they don't actually spawn. The online cheat protection is stupid too, you can't even set fov through cbuf_addText without enabling sv_cheats which I'm pretty sure even the newest cods you can set fov and maybe g_speed

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if some of these offsets or wrong or if the game just sucks. I tried porting MTNHAX's base to work with this game and it crashes every time I try to open it, not sure why, I've been trying to figure it out. There is no cl_ingame bool in the default.xex so I figured that may have had something to do with it and removed the check but like I said it crashes on opening. Then I tried multiplayer and same thing, crashes on open. I'll take a look in Ida and re port offsets to make sure just wondering if you've tried it with any success.

I have the menu base working for campaign/zombies on a few different cod's so I know it should work, it seems it's either the addresses or this game handles some things differently. I know it's missing a lot compared to call of duty titles, they didn't put too much effort into making this one.

XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if some of these offsets or wrong or if the game just sucks. I tried porting MTNHAX's base to work with this game and it crashes every time I try to open it, not sure why, I've been trying to figure it out. There is no cl_ingame bool in the default.xex so I figured that may have had something to do with it and removed the check but like I said it crashes on opening. Then I tried multiplayer and same thing, crashes on open. I'll take a look in Ida and re port offsets to make sure just wondering if you've tried it with any success.

I have the menu base working for campaign/zombies on a few different cod's so I know it should work, it seems it's either the addresses or this game handles some things differently. I know it's missing a lot compared to call of duty titles, they didn't put too much effort into making this one.

that happened the first time to me but fixed actually i dont have my modding stuff anymore i left but i can help :smile:

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
that happened the first time to me but fixed actually i dont have my modding stuff anymore i left but i can help :smile:
I figured it out but thanks. I used R_AddCmdDrawStretchtPicFlipST instead of R_AddCmdDrawStretchtPic and it worked.

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this thread was more about offsets and all that mess, but it just seems more fitting for me to post it here instead of creating a new thread. I am very new to gsc, I really never touched gsc directly until this game because everybody was modding cod already, all I ever did in cod was just make savegames and cfg menus etc more or less for personal use more than anything, so because everybody was already doing gsc way back when I never took the time to learn it, I also never took time to learn it because for the most part it was RGH/JTAG only. I have a rgh and a xk3y xbox 360, once upon a time I had devkit, I strongly believe in making mods for public use, so everybody can have something to enjoy. So i'm here to showcase a cfg menu I made for this game, the cfg menu is only possible due to finding a way to code gsc into this game via the ff's which wasn't a easy task, and I had to find a way to bypass binds since the main controller configs were patched in the patch_mp.ff, the gsc part consisted on having cheats always set to 1 that way mods actually work lol. So again the first video is just a preview video of the cfg say menu I made, I haven't worked on it in awhile, it just needs a few more things added and it will be complete, the second video is just a showcase on a "base" I was working on, it's finished now, you'll also see a gsc mod menu for a few seconds of the second video which I plan to make a full preview video for also. I do plan to also include all credits when the time comes to that, right now i'm just gathering up all my research I have for this game, that way I can publicly release it all, in a semi orderly fashion. The great thing about these previews you are about to see is it's all done via ISO modding, no jtag/rgh required at all, all on tu2, and these menus and mods work online near perfectly on a retail console, i also do plan to release a cleared out common_mp.ff and a cleared out path_mp.ff, the cleared out patch_mp.ff really isn't needed at all but it'll be there for whoever needs it lol.

DevMaps have been removed due to changing maps online working very weirdly and throws errors half the time, cheats are set to 1 now so map changing wasn't needed anyways

I planned to make the base more interesting but due to a spawn limit I had to leave it as is, but it serves it's purpose, I couldn't find a way to delete map entities that would work for this game...

ISOCheated has helped alot along the way!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register