Question jailbroken ps3

• Thread starter oTropicaLx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,670
O

oTropicaLx

Reaction score
Sin$
Right im thinking about buying an already jailbroken ps3 what is the best kind of jailbreak to get and is vimtoempire.com and trusted website to buy from ?

If so should I get a rebug dex or a rogero cex what is better I mainly want the jailbreak to do hacked cod lobbies and to download games to the hard drive anyone that can recomend ? I would like to get the ps3 in the uk asap thanks

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Right im thinking about buying an already jailbroken ps3 what is the best kind of jailbreak to get and is vimtoempire.com and trusted website to buy from ?

If so should I get a rebug dex or a rogero cex what is better I mainly want the jailbreak to do hacked cod lobbies and to download games to the hard drive anyone that can recomend ? I would like to get the ps3 in the uk asap thanks

O oTropicaLx www.vimtoempire.com is a 100% legit site and Vimto is a legitimate professional seller. Definitely recommend him if you are looking for a quality console. If you are completely new to modding then I would recommend that you buy a Rogero CEX, then once you are comfortable doing basic mods with that you could convert it to a DEX console.

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$

yes www.vimtoempire.com is trusted by me so i would go there just be aware of the week shipping i though it was 24hrs after purchase but it takes upto a week to ship but i will give everyone his website to buy from him

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
yes www.vimtoempire.com is trusted by me so i would go there just be aware of the week shipping i though it was 24hrs after purchase but it takes up to a week to ship but i will give everyone his website to buy from him

Vimto is my UK parnter and I am in the US so if you are in the states you will receive your console via UPS ground which takes 2-5 days, or you can order faster shipping. The new link to the site to make your order is www.vfrconsoles.com if you have any further questions feel free to PM me or add me on Skype, all of the info is in my signature.

Red Room Gaming

Red Room Gaming

Chheeeeesay
Reaction score
Sin$
Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i no it ups but i did not realize that thats all no problems at all

No worries brother, we just recently became partners over the past few weeks and it is just now getting out there that US customers will receive their consoles sooner since they will be shipped from me :wink:

iconical

iconical

Rank shouldnt justify trust
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new to modding PS3 after recently being banned from Xbox
although being friends with Vimto and Reaper Reaper I know that they are both loyal companions I highly suggest you check out Reapers VFR console service and/or their website they have tons of vouches and you may or may not have heard of Wolf Wolf who is a loyal member of 7 Sins and is a big fan of Reapers
that being said I shall say they hold my vouch :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register