What's new

Question jailbroken ps3 , want to buy , which one ?

• Thread starter hybridhybrid
  • Start date
  • Views 520
H

hybridhybrid

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, im a long time gta5 player, day 1, and have a super slim ps3. I want a jailbroken ps3, so i can use mod menu etx for fun, and to keep cops off me etc, cant do anythin in game without cops swarming me!!!!

Whats the best ps3 to buy ? Jailbroken, or buy reg one and jb myself ?

I have no clue which one to get , and what memory needed ... I ONLY PLAY GTA5....

Thanks guys, much appreciation

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I’d say jailbreak it yourself, it’s incredibly easy if you have the correct firmware. I jailbroke my old console not too long ago, haven’t played it for years and it only took me a couple hours.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, im a long time gta5 player, day 1, and have a super slim ps3. I want a jailbroken ps3, so i can use mod menu etx for fun, and to keep cops off me etc, cant do anythin in game without cops swarming me!!!!

Whats the best ps3 to buy ? Jailbroken, or buy reg one and jb myself ?

I have no clue which one to get , and what memory needed ... I ONLY PLAY GTA5....

Thanks guys, much appreciation
This website might help you decide or at least give you more information on what ps3 models can be downgraded/ jailbroken.

http://wololo.net/downgradable-ps3-models/

H

hybridhybrid

Reaction score
Sin$
Whats best site to get jailbreak from ?

And after jb, do i need to install anything else ? I dont wanna gat banned. Im not trolling ppl, just wanna have fun, etx and keep cops from killing me every 15 seconds.

Not sure what multiman, ninja, debug , eboot etc are....

I just wanna play gta5 online and not get banned. Fun stuff basically...

Any help is apprecited thanks guys...

U

Unique Fuses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

And after jb, do i need to install anything else ? I dont wanna gat banned. Im not trolling ppl, just wanna have fun, etx and keep cops from killing me every 15 seconds.

You can buy from people who will set everything up for you (install the homebrew) and install mod menus for you. I don’t personally know any jailbreak sites but I’m sure there’s some on eBay or something

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$

Look on google for PS3 home brew apps, and also there are plenty of tutorials online ready for you to read all about whatever it is you want to know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register