What's new

Unsolved jailbroken ps3 need help

U

UKzV3NOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so my brother gave me a ps3 wich is jailbroken when i turned ot on it says pleaseinsert a usb with a update file in as far as i know its running cex 4.84 cfw i have no idea what to do can some 1 please help sorry i had to put it under gta4 had no idea what to put it under

V

ViewAK

Steez | GS9 BK 600 | Psn: ThatGuySteez
Reaction score
so my brother gave me a ps3 wich is jailbroken when i turned ot on it says pleaseinsert a usb with a update file in as far as i know its running cex 4.84 cfw i have no idea what to do can some 1 please help sorry i had to put it under gta4 had no idea what to put it under
I honestly don’t know much about CFW but you can try looking on youtube on how to go online if it’s not banned if its banned you won’t be able to go online at all hope this helps some what and hopefully you get your ps3 up and running best of luck!

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score

D

DOMINICANO1

Dios mio ..!!!
Reaction score
there is a new update out but if you are running a cfw you need to wait to get updates to the new 4.86 update so

Top Bottom