What's new

Jailbroken iDevice "Must-Haves"

D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Add overachiever. It unlocks all the locked achievements in game center. Pretty usefull

TheDamned

TheDamned

Dr. Krieger
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not really a cydia app but I HIGHLY recommend iFunbox (assuming you are still on ios 5) as it makes SSH a breeze. It was recommended to me here by another user after my device constantly failed all other attempts to SSH. It allowed me to back up all of my videos, downloads, and app files very quickly and easily (the transfer speed is AMAZINGLY fast, upwards of 14mb/s for me.)

Durango Specs

DHG BL1NDSN1PER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would recommend Pandora Downloader you can download app strait from Pandora and you can skip as much as you want one of my favorite downloads from Cydia

G

gitarded

Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend Flex, You can create your own tweaks and hacks for apps and games, it is easy to use and they have tutorials for beginning help

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Perhaps sometime this week. I still use a lot of these on my 4s on 5.0.1
You should add some newer sources, sinfuliphonerepo doesn't update their packages as much as others (ihackrepo and biteyourapple) and hackulous and therefore, installous are no longer available.

You Can Rage Now

You Can Rage Now

Reaction score
Sin$
Zeusmos

It allows free apps all from the App Store I have a tutorial tread on how to use it (: it's great I've gotten $50 worth of app so far I would have more but I have no need for anything else ^_^

Top Bottom
Login
Register