ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
[user]Ripper[/user] and I were talking about our Apple Tv's and he was telling me how his is jailbroken and he essentially gets what ever movie he wants for free, so i went ahead and jailbroke my Apple Tv, i have downloaded NitoTv, IceFilms, and XBMC but i want to know what else i can do with this product. I have tons of experience with jailbroken iDevices but the AppleTv is a complete "new world" to me. So if anyone knows any great add ons i can get for it, it will be greatly appreciated.

Moddazoid

Moddazoid

Never Accept Failure
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get in "legal" trouble for jail braking products? Because I have always wanted to do it but never knew how risky it would be.. :smile:

ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
My dad has a jailbroken apple tv he got off of ebay i could try to contact the person he got it from for you, because supposedly he has a lot of experience with the apple tvs
Ah don't worry about it, i don't want you to go through all the trouble of that.

TWIZTEDxDevil

XxJuggaloxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome! Do you know how to jailbreak Ipod Touches? I have 3 of them that I would like to do this to.. :biggrin:
it is really easy but it depends on what OS you have because you have to get a certain program to jailbreak it

Moddazoid

Moddazoid

Never Accept Failure
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Well they are all 4th generations
it is really easy but it depends on what OS you have because you have to get a certain program to jailbreak it
They are all 4th generations if that's what you're asking.

TWIZTEDxDevil

XxJuggaloxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok update to iOS 5.0.1 on all of them then download redsn0w: Mac - here Windows - here then run the program and follow the on screen instructions lol you will get it, really easy

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

But it's a good idea to watch it though, because some of the things you can do on a jailbroken device ARE illegal.

And it's a good idea to restore you device before sending to apple if something is wrong with it, my mate sent a jailbroken iTouch back to them with battery issues and they never sent it back hahahaha.

TWIZTEDxDevil

XxJuggaloxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But it's a good idea to watch it though, because some of the things you can do on a jailbroken device ARE illegal.

And it's a good idea to restore you device before sending to apple if something is wrong with it, my mate sent a jailbroken iTouch back to them with battery issues and they never sent it back hahahaha.

thats messd up xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register