• Start date
  • Views 653
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willito94

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok Guys Please Help What Does Jailbreaking Do What Can I Do With Jailbreaking an Itouch Is It Safe And Well It Mess Up My Itouch
Please Reply And Explain I Would Really Appreciate it Thanks

Matt 7S

Matt 7S

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Custom Everything pretty much! Such as free themes, games, apps, etc...

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Jailbreaking lets you have themes with apple doesnt currently allow till 4.0 firmwire. Free apps. cool tweaks and a bunch of other stuff inside cydia. There's really no why to mess it up if you mess up just restore and try again.

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
jailbreaking opens a new 'marketplace' to your needs, this marketplace has stuff that isn't allowed on regular itunes marketplace, and all of it is free. It's called cydia, and you can find themes, alternatives to bad itunes programs, and some games on it. you can change alot of stuff about your ipod after you jailbreak, mine looks EXACTLY like a zune atm, down to the boot logo and all the other little things.

you can use cydia to download a downloader for pirated apps..so you get free apps that normally cost money. You can get dtunes from cydia whichs lets you download free music straight to the ipod.

you can't really mess it up unless you dumbly mess with core files for the ipod via wifi ssh..which you really don't need to do but it's cool to do. i just restored mine 5 minutes ago after messing up my passcode thing so i couldn't even turn on my ipod lol

but worst case scenario it's a quick 5 minute restore and you'll be good to go.

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
quick and simple: free apps. themes and tweaks. it's worth jailbreaking.

W

willito94

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks that helped out alot and i think im going to do but need to find the programs first

A

Adiiox

Reaction score
Sin$
You can also run unsigned stuff so it is not approved by Apple. For example cracked apps and modded apps. So you can mod apps such as GTA to have more money by hexing it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register