What's new

Unsolved Jailbreak questions

T

TG Feed

Reaction score
Will there ever be a custom firmware (cfw) made for update 4.50/4.53
- if so how long do you think before it comes out
- should I ever upgrade my console or wait for a cfw to come out for that update?

Is there any way to jailbreak or even host ps3 lobbies on call of duty without e3 flasher
- (as I don't want to open it up)

Do you guys know any type of modding you can do with a usb stick (online mod menus on call of duty)?

Any information you guys give me is much appreciated

-TG Feed-

R

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
- should I ever upgrade my console or wait for a cfw to come out for that update?

Is there any way to jailbreak or even host ps3 lobbies on call of duty without e3 flasher

Do you guys know any type of modding you can do with a usb stick (online mod menus on call of duty)?

-TG Feed-

Most of your questions can be answered in Wolf's thread here:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-jailbreak-your-ps3-mega-thread-spoofing.887287/

If you are determined not to open up your PS3 then you really will not have a lot of options, but if you would like to buy one that is already Jailbroken and ready to go then I recommend this site:
www.vimtoempire.com he is 100% legit I just bought a CEX console from him last week.

T

TG Feed

Reaction score
Do you think there will ever be a cfw for 4.50/4.53 ?

R

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Do you think there will ever be a cfw for 4.50/4.53 ?

I don't know if I am understanding what you're asking, you want to know if there are CFW for 4.50/4.53 right? If so then, Rogero has already released 4.50 that is what I am running; HABIB and STEVEN have also released 4.50 and 4.53. If you are asking if you will ever be able to Jailbreak on OFW 4.50/4.53 then no you can not (at the moment) you have to downgrade to OFW 3.55, then Jailbreak, then install the CFW of your choosing. Again all of your questions can be answered in Wolf's mega thread.

T

TG Feed

Reaction score
Yeah you get what I'm saying, and yeah I've been researching a lot to find out if you can jailbreak on ofw 4.50/.53 I guess ill just wait it out as I'm not gonna do the e3 flasher method and I've checked out wolfs mega thread aswell thanks for the info man appreciate it.

R

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
You will probably be waiting a long time bro since you can only Jailbreak on OFW 3.55; but I mean if you have the extra cash you can always go buy a new CEX/DEX console set up on the latest CFW from Mr. Vimto.
www.vimtoempire.com

T

TG Feed

Reaction score
Sorry to be annoying but what is cex/dex if you don't mind me asking

R

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sorry to be annoying but what is cex/dex if you don't mind me asking

You're fine to ask questions bro, that's what the support section is for. I will do my best to answer what I can; Just so you know Wolf is a PS3 Guru so if you more specific questions I suggest reaching out to Wolf.

Anyways back to your question,
CEX is what all retail models come on, even jailbreaks. It's what you're used to.
DEX is a developer firmware.

W

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Reaction score

-TG Feed-
Most likely not, since the last successful jailbreak was over 3 years ago.
No there is no way to jailbreak without an E3 Flasher downgrade. Your system must be on 3.55, which since you're on 4.53, you must downgrade.
CFG menu's. They suck though because you need someone with an infection lobby in order to get it.

Top Bottom