• Thread starter zSINIST3Rz
  • Start date
  • Views 389
zSINIST3Rz

zSINIST3Rz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a jailbreak ps3 on 3.55 CFW and trying to get online with it. With out any luck :frown: I really need help on this. I need a spoofer or something like that to get me online. So if anyone can help I will be great full

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a jailbreak ps3 on 3.55 CFW and trying to get online with it. With out any luck :frown: I really need help on this. I need a spoofer or something like that to get me online. So if anyone can help I will be great full

If you already have Jailbroken your PS3 then you need to install the latest CFW of your choice I personally recommend Rogero 4.50 once you have installed that you will be able to get online.

zSINIST3Rz

zSINIST3Rz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay thank you guys :smile: does it matter if I have 3.55 kmeaw on it ? Can I just get the jailbreak you said and update it like that ?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
Correct me if I'm wrong Wolf, but zSINIST3Rz you should be able to install the Rogero 4.50 over the Kmeaw and be good to go.

zSINIST3Rz

zSINIST3Rz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay thank you both so much it worked :smile: just one more thing. Do I use the toolbox spoof to play online or is it good to go as it is ?

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
That's awesome bro, you should be good to go online as is; Since you're running Rogero 4.50 CFW you don't have to spoof your system into thinking its on 4.50 to get online.

Top Bottom
Login
Register