• Views 573
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oO VELCRO Oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know a program that can jailbreak an iphone 3g firmware 4.2.1?

Teh Man

Teh Man

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't a tethered jailbreak available yet for 4.2.1. I would suggest you just wait until one is released. (Should be anytime. The developers are still working on it.)

For updates: Comex on Twitter

O

oO VELCRO Oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There isn't a tethered jailbreak available yet for 4.2.1. I would suggest you just wait until one is released. (Should be anytime. The developers are still working on it.)

Can i downgrade my firmware to a lower version and what program would u recommend to jailbreak with

Can i downgrade my firmware to a lower version and what program would u recommend to jailbreak with

Teh Man

Teh Man

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

I would say Redsn0w like The Grim Repper suggested. I would go down to 4.1. Grim Repper might want to confirm or correct me. I'm not 100% sure of this.
I would say to be safe, go to 4.1 and use this tutorial.

O

oO VELCRO Oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say Redsn0w like The Grim Repper suggested. I would go down to 4.1. Grim Repper might want to confirm or correct me. I'm not 100% sure of this.
I would say to be safe, go to 4.1 and use this tutorial.
Ok thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register