1. iOS
C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
PeeMuff said:
Oh yeah you can jailbreak the second gens but is in very beta stage and is unstable.
also people are worried that the cracked apps are stopping the release of the 2nd gen jailbreak ( just a rumor i wouldn't bieleve it )

and off topic the new cydia is awsome on 2.2 :biggrin:
Link?

K

killer8463

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I have a probleem now I jailbroke my iPod with that thing before and there are like no games for me to download. Wtf

C

ckyhim

Reaction score
Sin$
is ther a way to do this on vista 64-bit? cuz iv herd that it can ruin the usb ports or cause a blu screen of death. thx

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ckyhim said:
is ther a way to do this on vista 64-bit? cuz iv herd that it can ruin the usb ports or cause a blu screen of death. thx
Make a new thread next time.

And that way is no longer used. The way your thinking about is the old LibUSB way. It was possible to do on vista people are just retarded and dont read if your on vista you need to right click it and run it in win XP SP2 compadibility mode

but that way isnt used anymore their is now a quickpwn put out by the dev team basically you plug your ipod in and just run the file

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
UKmonkey said:
Quickpwn requires you to have LibUSB installed, unless they updated it within the past month.
Quick freedom requires LibUSB because it needs to get your ipod in a special recovery mode so it doesnt set any alarms off to itunes that you are installing a modded IPSW

Quickpwn only flashes the nor so you dont need to install LibUSB
If you are running an untethered IPSW jailbreak i would highly advise upgrading to the devteams jailbreak tool since it is much smoother.

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register