What's new

Question Jagex Resetting Botters?

Pistyl

Swizzle

If you don't want to die, think.
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend just told that on May 25th JAGEX will reset all bots back to level 3 with 1/1 skills. Can anyone confirm this?

Vam

Vam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They would have to prove that you are a bot, and if they do, well then it used to be a insta ban so in a sense thats not as bad , but it still sucks :frown:

Upvote 0
E

Eddy1217

Reaction score
Sin$
How could they prove you were a botter anyway? :tongue:. Just play legit for a while, and they can't prove anything :tongue:.

Upvote 0
Mrmob11

Mrmob11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well they have been resetting botters that they chose but they still:

*ban bots
*make them buy their accounts back and reset their stats

On a case by case basis.

If you think your bot cannot be detected think again it's just a game of luck and common sense.

I highly doubt they will reset a mass amount of botters at once but it's a possibility, bottom line if you are scared of losing your account don't bot because it happens more than you think.

Upvote 0
tyladkins16

tyladkins16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes they could reset botters but not all botters just think half of the runescape population is botters most botters buy memberships that means jagex makes money i think they care about making money so proly not gonna ban/reset all botters but i could be wrong.

Upvote 0
dahockeymasta12

dahockeymasta12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty much what Larney said, if they know you are botting you're banned/reset almost as soon as they can prove it. Jagex has never before done a ban wave and I doubt they will now.

Upvote 0
Raiin

Raiin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The thing is, some of the bots are easy to detect, however not everyone uses them for botting. Its not against the rules to use powerbot to run rs, you simply cannot run scripts with it. If they were to do a ban wave, then everyone would be banned including anyone who has signed into powerbot and botted or not.

I know this sounds sketchy, but even though 98% of people who run powerbot are using it to bot. Jagex cannot just do a ban wave without being 100% sure you botted. Thats why they are sending so many p mods to highly botted areas like LRC and Soul Wars.

If you want to stay safe botting, I suggest using RiD or Nexus client. Nexus has a extremely low ban rate and RiD hasnt even had a single person banned yet since 2007. I recomend Nexus though, RiD is really overpriced.

Upvote 0
joshyc

joshyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You used to get a perm ban on a bot before, now they simply reset the skill you're botting.

Upvote 0
U

Unicorn Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my god. So many people spread rumors like these.

No, Jagex doesn't have the name of EVERY SINGLE botted account, so how would a mass ban happen? Theres only been one mass ban, and only 1 out of my 50+ accs got banned for botting. And he was botted 24\7. Not all bots will be banned on the 25th, and I suggest you continue to bot.

Upvote 0
A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
They do if they catch you, please stop spreading retarded rumors because your suicide essence bot got reset.

Upvote 0
Vam

Vam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As everyone else said, I doubt it will happen, but if it does im gonna expect alot of leechers over here complaining that they were hacked :tongue:

Upvote 0
A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
As everyone else said, I doubt it will happen, but if it does im gonna expect alot of leechers over here complaining that they were hacked :tongue:
There already is.

And yes they are reseting them..

Upvote 0
P

PhysX.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theyve reset bots before and have been doing odd ones for the past year and a half , mainly when i last noticed it was people whoreing hunter bots and soulwars ones. but if you bot sensibley you should avoid the ban, so for all you kids out there this means dont run up you parents electric bill by keeping your computer cutting willows or yews in draynor/edgeville for 5 straight days XD

Upvote 0
P

PhysX.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theyve reset bots before and have been doing odd ones for the past year and a half , mainly when i last noticed it was people whoreing hunter bots and soulwars ones. but if you bot sensibley you should avoid the ban, so for all you kids out there this means dont run up you parents electric bill by keeping your computer cutting willows or yews in draynor/edgeville for 5 straight days XD

Upvote 0
Y

Yankees 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Double Post

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register