What's new

Solved Jackpot: A few questions

T

TyGuy6178

Reaction score
Sin$
I took a trip to my local flea market the other day and bought 7 consoles for parts. I get home and test them, 2 working Jaspers, 1 working Falcon, 1 Zephyr that will turn on but the light flashes green (Loose disk tray?), and sadly 3 with RROD (Xenon, Falcon, and Jasper). I’m kind of excited because the Zephyr has Xenon dates but it has an HDMI. When’s I opened it to look at the motherboard, I saw a sticker that’s says “Test suite 3.72” not sure if it’s a dev kit or what but there’s also a mark above the power supply that says MSK-XBOX360CONSOLE(B). MSK could be Microsoft Stress Kit? Could be nothing but I thought I’d share this with everyone.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
MSK-XBOX360CONSOLE(B). MSK could be Microsoft Stress Kit?
I’m kind of excited because the Zephyr has Xenon dates but it has an HDMI
Sounds like a Stress Kit to me if I had to guess. Not sure though. Feel like most stress kits I've seen have had wires coming out the tops of them.
that will turn on but the light flashes green (Loose disk tray?)
Make sure the DVD drive is plugged into the console correctly. I think it flashes like that if it is disconnected.

Professional Professional any thoughts?

Last edited:
Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
MSK-XBOX360CONSOLE(B). MSK could be Microsoft Stress Kit? Could be nothing but I thought I’d share this with everyone.
If its a stress kit it'll have a mini board in it like this with red leds
GcCn8xk.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register