• Start date
  • Views 553
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ExocideJTAGz

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been looking into j-tagged consoles and have been wanting to buy one..im having trouble because i need a j-tag that can run on xboxlive (XBOXLIVE SAFE) and have mw2 files loaded.

And if there is a way could i host public and/or private 10th and infections?

::::tongue:lease if you know a trusted site or trusted seller tell me::::

Teh Jtager

Teh Jtager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can`t first off all you cant connect to live only a few do and they wont release it and you need 10 posts then go to the general discusion and go to b s t

Upvote 0
Faultyy

Faultyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no specific jtag motherboard revision that has the capabilities of going online. Jtags are made for offline.

Upvote 0
E

ExocideJTAGz

Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
T

tooocewl4yu

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't go online with jtags, you can host system links but thats it, your jtag will get banned within 5 min

Upvote 0
E

ExocideJTAGz

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't go online with jtags, you can host system links but thats it, your jtag will get banned within 5 min
Dude if you watch the vid i linked (bottom of the linked page) then you would see I dont go ONLINE with it. All you do is put the j-tag in system link then get a retail xbox360 and join the system link, back out and you have infections... :biggrin:

GUYS I STILL NEED A RELIABLE SITE OR SELLER TO BUY FROM!!

Upvote 0
Siincerity 7s

Siincerity 7s

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude if you watch the vid i linked (bottom of the linked page) then you would see I dont go ONLINE with it. All you do is put the j-tag in system link then get a retail xbox360 and join the system link, back out and you have infections... :biggrin:

GUYS I STILL NEED A RELIABLE SITE OR SELLER TO BUY FROM!!
Don't buy a JTAG if your using it only to do lobbies!

Upvote 0
I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why????? That is pretty much why I am getting a jtag.
There are so many options to get a Utah, if you arengetting one just tondo lobbies, then it is a waste of time and money.

There are emulators home brew and many other things you can do with a jatg

EDIT: sorry for the typos I was on my ipad

Upvote 0
E

ExocideJTAGz

Reaction score
Sin$
There are so many options to get a Utah, if you arengetting one just tondo lobbies, then it is a waste of time and money.

There are emulators home brew and many other things you can do with a jatg
I was planning on doing much more with the j-tag. Planning on making some money..small amounts and
hack some other games along with trying out homebrew..
All i need is a trusted J-tag seller. One that sells XENON j-tags.

Upvote 0
I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was planning on doing much more with the j-tag. Planning on making some money..small amounts and
hack some other games along with trying out homebrew..
All i need is a trusted J-tag seller. One that sells XENON j-tags.
You can't really make any money with jatags right now, i've made $100 but that's cuz I'm a lucky man lol

Upvote 0
Faultyy

Faultyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so I cant do 10th lobbys public, only offline in system link?

Also I would like to know if I can host the INFECTION ONLY Patch... Where you are in the pre-game lobby and then goto
split-screen...

Somewhat like this:: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/470846-release-infect-others-with-classic-infections-patch/

Yes, you can host offline system link lobbies and yes you can use that infection only patch to infect others and yourself. If you need anything just message me.

Upvote 0
Mr Musky 7s

Mr Musky 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I doubt you will be able to get a online J-tag considering you will get console banned straight away. Also when you have it loaded you will need to infect your self and then boot up your retail xbox (because you can't host on J-tags anymore) once you have infected yourself you will need to go into a private match or a public match and if your host you will be able to get 10th and you challenges if your using the correct patch. If you need any help with a patch to use PM me I will be happy to help. Hope this helps :smile:

P.S If you need a trusted sell check out the Buy/Sell/Trade section you WILL find a legit seller there :smile:

Upvote 0
R

RadiioactiveHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kid you can do everything your asking to do accept get online and host online with a jtag. You should learn more about them before just going out, buying one and then being disappointed when you dont know what to do with it

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register