Sorry i didnt take any video of it.Hi,
Another quick end of the year update
- Added: File drag and drop for Donor Nand Creator and KV Decrypter
- Added: Custom SMC Config selection in Donor Nand Creator
- Fixed: Patches not being reset properly
- Fixed: Invalid state causing Donor Nand Creator to not recognize console type
- Fixed: New XeLL not launching ELF files correctly
- Fixed: Post V3.1.0 release bugs
Thanks very much for the bug reporting, V3.1.0 was a massive update so naturally there were a few issues to work out.
J jetuaime81 I tested here and it works. So please provide some screenshot or reproduce steps. I did not change that info grabbing. If the soldering is bad, it will not the thing.
Thanks for the kind words!
I'm talking about the bundled version of XeLL. It doesn't negotiate an IP from my router. So I wouldn't even be able to use the IP CPU Key option in J-Runner. This has nothing to do with J-Runner connecting to the 360.P Plastic We fixed issues with the IP grabbing. If you have VMware or other funny adapters, you need to set your IP default back.
R rasoulia I can't reproduce that. Do you get error.log or something? Is Windows defender set to ignore that path? I have reports that Windows 11 work fine so far.