• Start date
  • Views 1,445
Ravand__99

Ravand__99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone.

I've been looking all over the internet of where to buy an Coolrunner Rev C and J-R Programmer V2 in the U.K. but i can't seem to find anywhere that can sell them if anyone knows where buy them could you please send me a link it would really be helpful.

Thanks.

IN THE U.K. ONLY

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, since it's been 20+ minutes and you've got zero replies I hope this is okay.

You can get Rev C's and a Nand-X from my site (I prefer them to the JRP) www.store.weekendmodder.com

I'm not IN the UK, but I do SHIP to the UK.

*Mods - if this is not allowed, please delete.

Ravand__99

Ravand__99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, since it's been 20+ minutes and you've got zero replies I hope this is okay.

You can get Rev C's and a Nand-X from my site (I prefer them to the JRP) www.store.weekendmodder.com

I'm not IN the UK, but I do SHIP to the UK.

*Mods - if this is not allowed, please delete.
how long does it take for it to get to me and do you sell jr programmers?

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also does it have a direct wire?

I'm not sure what you mean by "direct wire" ??

The Nandx comes with a wire to solder to the nand header for reading and writing the nand and it also comes with a cable to go from the nandx to the CR to program the timing file to it.

If you want extra nand wires, those are available too.

Ravand__99

Ravand__99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure what you mean by "direct wire" ??

The Nandx comes with a wire to solder to the nand header for reading and writing the nand and it also comes with a cable to go from the nandx to the CR to program the timing file to it.

If you want extra nand wires, those are available too.
do you have a tutorial or anything that could help me with this or can you please link me a video if you know any.

Ravand__99

Ravand__99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you have a tutorial or anything that could help me with this or can you please link me a video if you know any.

does it come with this too, or do i even need this?
nand-x-to-coolrunner-cable__06587_zoom-800x800.jpg

Ravand__99

Ravand__99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It states pretty clearly on the product page that cable is included. Even has a giant picture of it...
i dont know what the problem is but everytime i ty to confirm the order it comes up with "CURL ERROR: 28:: operation timed ou after 0 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes recieved" do you know what the problem is?

TheWeekendModder

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately that's a server side error that comes and goes - I can't get my webhost to fix it and haven't had a chance to change hosts yet.

You can wait and try again in a bit, or use the "pay with Amazon" button to try using that method instead.

Top Bottom
Login
Register