• Start date
  • Views 1,172
D

Dirty Dobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK I'm still a noob...

So I have not flashed my Xbox yet because I'm waiting for the iXtreme LT to come out, so in the mean time I've been downloading game ISO/DVD files.

I know I've read how the files are going to have to have SplitVid, so I opened abgx360 and made sure that the box for SplitVid said "Add it if it doesn't exist of isn't valid. I ran the ISO through the abgx program and made sure they were all stealth passed and that the SplitVid was valid or created.

From there I would burn the disk, but I'm trying to figure out what do I need to do for the ISO/DVD once the LT comes out...is there anything special? And will stealth even matter in the future?

I guess what I'm asking is what will I have to make sure is good using abgx360? I just want to be ready to burn once I get my drive flashed? If someone could write a tutorial for everyone that is wondering that would be great.

And sorry to ask if it's already been asked, I couldn't find anything on it and just want to be on the safe side.

Up Your Viva

Up Your Viva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as i know you dont need to manually do that with the latest version of Abgx, i think it does it automatically now, all i do when i run it through abgx is put the autofix to level 3 and thats it. It works perfectly for me.

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to do anything special, just run it through ABGX, make sure the stealth check passes, and add splitvid if it doesn't have it.:wink:

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Toasty said:
so everygame that we have burned we have to reburn for it 2 work with IX LT?

No you can just throw it in ABGX and see if it passes Splitvid. If it doesn't you have to reburn.

Top Bottom
Login
Register