• Thread starter iTz IKlashnikov
  • Start date
  • Views 7,592
I

iTz IKlashnikov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just checking if anyone else has had this problem,

Ive burnt 3 mass effect 2 discs and 2 Bio shock 2 discs Which are both Wave 6.

But this is the thing, Im having problems because my two 360s wont play then they just say Open tray. (there both flashed with Ixtreme LT)

Ive checked all the burns and all the angles, Everything looks valid including splitvid and CRCs.

So this leads to my main question

Does Ixtreme LT play wave 6?

And if it does WTF is wrong?!?!?

Thanks

V

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have iXtreme 1.61 and it plays Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2. I'm sure that LT will play those games 100%. It may be your burner or burn settings that are causing the problems.

S

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
i had the same problem today, i bought Memorex dvd dl disc's & burned bioshock 2 & when i put it in my xbox it would say open tray, so i went back out got Verbatim dvd dl disc's & it work's fine. 58 on disc's in one day !! OUCH !!

P

phrozenballs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can confim that it works on lt i have two lt machines and they both boot mass effect no probs .. i also use verbatims

M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use verbatims. Spend the extra 50 cents each to save hours of headaches.

H

Hi Im Jesus x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it says open tray it could be your xbox. when you put a burned game in a non flashed xbox it would at least say play dvd. you get what i mean.

I

iTz IKlashnikov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Takes the piss when you buy discs to save money & you then waste the amount your saving on 5Hitty Fu(kups Lol :biggrin:

Top Bottom