• Start date
  • Views 2,601
swedish baker11

swedish baker11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From TX forums:

We just had a development meeting with C4E and he dropped a bombshell.

Thanks to the recent silent DAE update he has been able to discover how to hit DAE/AP25 with the "Silver Bullet" and has developed iXtreme LT 3.0 which defeats DAE/AP2.5 reliance

A new FW and a new version of XBC will be released to get you up and running again in no time.

We can also confirm that C4E has finished the Hitachi LT 2.0 fw (not affected by DAE/AP25) and will be releasing that as soon as its gone through final testing.

From c4eva speaks:

iXtreme LT+ v3.0 is on the way! Yesterday, having revealed to the team yesterday an idea for countering the recent dae.bin/AP2.5 update, c4eva has today confirmed that he has in fact completely done away with the need for dae.bin/AP2.5 data.
Although it’s early stages, c4eva has successfully completed several tests which validate this new method and classified his solution as the “silver bullet” for AP2.5. Rather than using captured challenge results each time the dae.bin changes, the new method builds a complete set of profile data for each disc and works for all AP2.5 challenges, regardless of how the dae.bin is changed.
As a result, the format of backup ISOs will be changing as the AP25 replay sector will no longer be included and the profile data will instead take its place. Though c4eva noted that it will take some development time as it’s not a quick fix, both he and the team will now be putting their full efforts behind bringing this solution to life in the form of new versions of iXtreme LT+, Xbox Backup Creator, and abgx360.

Strikes

-S 7 R I K 3 Z-

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the information, I didn't catch that when i wnet on there earlier.

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
will it allow playing downloaded games? we dont have to backup our own games?

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
C4E does it again :frantics: he always amazes me, whenever you think flashed console are done for he comes up with a solution. Remember when everybody thought XGD3 was the end of flashing? and the same with AP2.5

MicrosoftSam

MicrosoftSam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would this save you from a flag? And a little of topic, Is xval out of date?

Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So if xval said i failed ap 2.5 I'm good. Hell yes! But i did get a disc unsupported error.
Xval is very unreliable but playing a un-stealth patched game will result in a flag so you could be flagged but im not sure just dont play any ap 2.5 or XGD3 games until new firm ware is released.

MicrosoftSam

MicrosoftSam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xval is very unreliable but playing a un-stealth patched game will result in a flag so you could be flagged but im not sure just dont play any ap 2.5 or XGD3 games until new firm ware is released.
thanks alot i really appreciate it. does thr disc unsupported error mean you are flagged for sure.

Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks alot i really appreciate it. does thr disc unsupported error mean you are flagged for sure.
I dont know for sure but I would go ahead and start looking for a new box just in case and dont play any ap 2.5 or XGD3 new games.

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
no, i got a disk unreadable error with saints row and im not flagged. also to see if your banned do the test xbox live connection tutorial.

Yes, like all previous firmwares.
May need to re-download and reburn all your current ap2.5 and xgd3 games though
or just run the iso through abgx.

MicrosoftSam

MicrosoftSam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know for sure but I would go ahead and start looking for a new box just in case and dont play any ap 2.5 or XGD3 new games.
Thanks man, black Friday! Might buy 2 one for modding online, one for retail online.

no, i got a disk unreadable error with saints row and im not flagged. also to see if your banned do the test xbox live connection tutorial.
How do you do that?

Top Bottom
Login
Register