IXTREME BAN WAVE!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Pie-chart, Nov 10, 2008 with 115 replies and 7,302 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    On a forum i go to, xbox360iso. Around 20-30 members including me have just been banned today(all with modded xbox's) . I was playing gears of war 2 when the message came up, i suggest anyone with a modded xbox disconnect from live for a few days :frown:. Sorry if this is not aloud or anything mods i just thought i would let people know.

Edit: It looks like it's for the people who played gow2 and/or cod5 early.

2. Shadoe

Shadoe Contributor

Ratings:
    Yea I'm not turning on my Xbox for a while. My friend got banned too.

3. OP
    Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Wow are you kidding me. Whew I been on duty, gears, and saints all early still lucky hope I don't get banned. Did you have 1.4 because COD: WAW was a bad kreon rip and without 1.4 it is detectable.

5. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
  6. OP
    Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I only went on gow2 early, havn't burned my cod5 yet.

7. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    Thats not going to help just letting you know... I am not banned yet so im just going to ignore this and keep on playing.

8. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    ha sheeeet well there goes my business :.(

9. OP
    Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    C4E will be on it in no time. And can i ask anyone that got banned, did they use the allstars version?

10. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Thats the only one released... its a bad kreon rip they probably didn't have iXtreme 1.4

EDIT: Just did some research and it appears people with 1.4 are getting banned as well.

11. ugotpwned5

ugotpwned5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe change thread title to "Early COD 5 and GOW 2 Players Ban Wave" To not alarm something like all users with Ixtreme. You made my heart stop for a moment :cursing:

12. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
  13. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
    ive been playing GoW2 and COD WaW all early last i was on was yesterday morning. i have 1.4 think ill be banned next time i sign on? Also my COD was the all stars version but it was patched

EDIT: i also read on there that many copies of GoW2 and COD WaW were released early at conventions or some meetings so there were some legit copies floating around?

14. OP
    Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It wasn't the only gears of war 2 released?

15. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Talking about duty. I don't know if I should patch and reburn, I guess I will to play it safe. My download speed is too fast the patches are never out yet when I burn.

16. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
    there were many versions of gow2 ive only seen allstars for cod5 im worried now :S

17. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    It isn't only that game though because on a torrent site I'm on it says "I have been playing Saint's Row 2 that is all, I downloaded Mirrors Edge and went to go on before the game was even inserted and a message saying I was banned for violation of the terms of use"

18. OP
    Pie-chart

Pie-chart Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I hope you're joking, i have seen at least 5 different versions of gears 2? check xbox360iso there are tons.

19. Shadoe

Shadoe Contributor

Ratings:
    It's not game specific. It can't be.

20. xl All Pro lx

xl All Pro lx Member

Ratings:
    ya but if its just firmware ban and not people playing unreleased games then we are sol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.