• Start date
  • Views 17,972
DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
NOTE: I did not find this, I am simply reposting this from Reddit so that it helps out others.

These steps are after you crafted the original one. Simply do these steps and your shield will be upgraded. The effects that it has is unkown to me as I have not got a chance to play around with it too much.

1. Shoot 3 Bull Heads in the Zeus Altar Room with the Brazen Bull:
  2. Shoot down a sparkling part on the ceiling of the Temple. It will drop down and be able to be picked up.

3. Kill 3 sets of 3 Catalyst zombies in quick succession with the shield (or with the Death of Orion/Serket's Kiss's while holding out the shield). If done correctly there should be another sparkling part in the hand of a broken statue in the Odin-Zeus Temple Entrance.

4. Kill a Gladiator, Brawler, and Tiger in quick succession with the shield (or with the Death of Orion/Serket's Kiss's while holding out the shield). If done correctly there should be another sparkling part above a doorway in Fallen Hero.

5. Once all 3 sparkling parts are obtained you can go to the Buildable Table and pick up the Iron Bull.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting this, I didn't realize you could upgrade it. Will be useful next time I play on IX.

Top Bottom
Login
Register