• Thread starter Inverted
  • Start date
  • Views 2,714
I

Inverted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get our hopes up for game of the decade with awesome capaign and spec ops, then destroy it by making a crappy matchmaking system (the game searching part) why couldn't you just make it local only, not your "good system" which dosen't even work?

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Inverted said:
Get our hopes up for game of the decade with awesome capaign and spec ops, then destroy it by making a crappy matchmaking system (the game searching part) why couldn't you just make it local only, not your "good system" which dosen't even work?

I totally agree, takes me about 5 - 10 minutes to find a game, then 9/10 times it's red lag.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Inverted said:

Have you thought about how many people are playing the game? IW has already said that the servers were overwhelmed by how many people all jumped online. They didn't expect this many people to be playing, so they are having to add more servers. And don't blame IW for online searching problems because it's Microsoft that manages all the servers. . .

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
Have you thought about how many people are playing the game? IW has already said that the servers were overwhelmed by how many people all jumped online. They didn't expect this many people to be playing, so they are having to add more servers. And don't blame IW for online searching problems because it's Microsoft that manages all the servers. . .

O-o What do you mean they didn't expect?
Like all Prestige editions were "Pre-Ordered Out" in like.. Months?

They would have HAD to expect this.

J

Jasper QST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i will sign this... i have never had as much trouble finding a match in ANY game, ever, as much as i do with MW2.

"Have you thought about how many people are playing the game? IW has already said that the servers were overwhelmed by how many people all jumped online. They didn't expect this many people to be playing, so they are having to add more servers. And don't blame IW for online searching problems because it's Microsoft that manages all the servers. . .

WHAT THE f*ck DID INFINITY WARD EXPECT TO HAPPEN ---> have the most anticipated game of all time come out and no one be playing it? that is just an excuse, and a really lame/poor one at that. they knew this was going to happen and did nothing about it. that is why you have a public Beta. that is where IW dropped the proverbial ball.

and call me crazy, but.... if there are more people playing online then wouldn't that give me greater chances for finding a match, or at least increase my chances of getting thrown into an ongoing game!?!?!?!

:thumbdown:

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some Hobo said:
O-o What do you mean they didn't expect?
Like all Prestige editions were "Pre-Ordered Out" in like.. Months?

They would have HAD to expect this.

They can only expect the people that preordered the game. Can you imagine how many people didn't preorder the game and still got it. And again this is Microsoft that had to expect it. This isn't the first time that this has happened.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i get a game in litteraly 3 seconds flat :thumbup: and im always host :w00t:

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think I've ever had a problem getting a match... Matter of fact it only takes a couple of seconds. Maybe you've got a **** connection?

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
i get a game in litteraly 3 seconds flat :thumbup: and im always host :w00t:

I haz your americanz n3tw0zk plz?!??!?!

:tongue:

It's ridiculous for me.

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saiyan said:
You feel slighted? How about us pc gamers...

Baha, The first thing that came to my head when you said that was.. Who cares about Pc gamers?

Anyway, i don't really know i don't play PC, i wouldn't want to because as a matter of a fact, i have seen that AIM Bots and Hacks are ALREADY Out.. So you have fun there champion.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some Hobo said:

:tongue:

It's ridiculous for me.

sorry to break this to you but im in scotland :frown: im on a 20meg connection.

infact thats probs why im not banned :biggrin: no one cares about scotlands so why would M$ lol

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jasper QST said:
i will sign this... i have never had as much trouble finding a match in ANY game, ever, as much as i do with MW2.

"Have you thought about how many people are playing the game? IW has already said that the servers were overwhelmed by how many people all jumped online. They didn't expect this many people to be playing, so they are having to add more servers. And don't blame IW for online searching problems because it's Microsoft that manages all the servers. . .

WHAT THE f*ck DID INFINITY WARD EXPECT TO HAPPEN ---> have the most anticipated game of all time come out and no one be playing it? that is just an excuse, and a really lame/poor one at that. they knew this was going to happen and did nothing about it. that is why you have a public Beta. that is where IW dropped the proverbial ball.

and call me crazy, but.... if there are more people playing online then wouldn't that give me greater chances for finding a match, or at least increase my chances of getting thrown into an ongoing game!?!?!?!

:thumbdown:

AGAIN, Microsoft manages the ONLINE SERVERS! IW doesn't. Yeah they should have expected this to happen but guess what it has happened. And that's why there was an update for it already. And no it wouldn't make you find a game faster. To many people getting on at once floods the servers. And apparently you are the only one that is having problems. So maybe it is your connection. . .

X

xX RsDxILRS Xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I am from Northern Ireland and i get a game in a matter of seconds, its realli quick for me, and i think that maybe you PC Gamers should look at the big picture and understand that PC gaming is over good games like MW2 can only be fully enjoyed on xbox now.

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
sorry to break this to you but im in scotland :frown: im on a 20meg connection.

infact thats probs why im not banned :biggrin: no one cares about scotlands so why would M$ lol

Well in that case..

Can i haz your sc0tt3ish N3tw0kz?
:biggrin:

if it's 20 meg a second there,
( if thats what your talking about )
THEY DONT EVEN OFFER THAT HERE >_<

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
Some Hobo said:
Baha, The first thing that came to my head when you said that was.. Who cares about Pc gamers?

Anyway, i don't really know i don't play PC, i wouldn't want to because as a matter of a fact, i have seen that AIM Bots and Hacks are ALREADY Out.. So you have fun there champion.

Normally I would decimate you for the ignorant thought that a console gamer is anywhere near the par and skill that a pc gamer has, but on the occasion that it is with this game i'll have to let this one slide.

MW2 on pc got ****ed, royally. No dedicated servers, highest player count in a game is 18, stuck on the ****ty console 65 FOV, not able to kick people from ranked matches, and IW's ****ty console MM system. Its ****ing horrible.

oh and PC gamers 1000000000000000000000000x > Console Gamers

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some Hobo said:
Well in that case..

Can i haz your sc0tt3ish N3tw0kz?
:biggrin:

if it's 20 meg a second there,
( if thats what your talking about )
THEY DONT EVEN OFFER THAT HERE >_<

my ISP is Virgin Media :biggrin: and yes its 20 meg a sec lol you even get 50 meg a sec connections over here :w00t: but in japan they get unreal speed like 25,000gig cpnnections :.(

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saiyan said:
Normally I would decimate you for the ignorant thought that a console gamer is anywhere near the par and skill that a pc gamer has, but on the occasion that it is with this game i'll have to let this one slide.

MW2 on pc got ****ed, royally. No dedicated servers, highest player count in a game is 18, stuck on the ****ty console 65 FOV, not able to kick people from ranked matches, and IW's ****ty console MM system. Its ****ing horrible.

I could be good on a pc too...

If i googled aim bot for Mw2.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saiyan said:

not true ive never seen a better mm system since mw2 ? for me anyway.

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh' Everyone knows Console is better. #_#

End o' Story.

Not going to fight with you, flame me all you want.

Top Bottom
Login
Register