What's new

Discussion IW Staff Have Spinning Skull?

• Thread starter darrah2o1o
  • Start date
  • Views 1,027
D

darrah2o1o

Reaction score
Sin$
I was watching the "Flag Runner" MW2 video and i noticed that one of the players in there have a spinning skull...
At that time there were no "All Titles and Emblems Lobbies" so that suggests that you CAN get it legit (OBV.) but, IW won't let us know about it.

So tell me and the community what you all think about this picture, take a good look at his emblem and his rank... Discuss it here.

IWFail-1.jpg

XBL Choice

lxModdedwarfail

Zombie Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get it legit but its the hardest one to get its finish all the prestige challages when you are tenth prestige

but he aint even a prestige so i would have to say its something like recon. Like how they give the better things to the staff and the players have to work for it.

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
no. they messed up the coding for it.

that video was before the game was even finished.

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its IW, course they can get anything they want :lol:

It was discovered a while back, its unlocked via getting a lot of kills with the AK-47.

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
People have posted this many many times before. I think it is cause the version they were playing (beta) had everything unlocked otherwise how could someone unlock it by playing up to level 35 before it is released whilst there are millions of people who have played it since its release and not one has unlocked it the legit way (or come forward about it anyway). People have looked at the coding of the game and established it is not possible to unlock without modding.

You can get it legit but its the hardest one to get its finish all the prestige challages when you are tenth prestige

but he aint even a prestige so i would have to say its something like recon. Like how they give the better things to the staff and the players have to work for it.
That is not how you unlock it other users have done this and it didnt work for them.

sirwizkhalifa

sirwizkhalifa

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If I had to guess, I'd say he either works for IW or their was a code error.

X

XxJoRgEMoDzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess that IW is giving it to ahmm very good players or someone that beats one staff member, just like the recon.

Chriss

Chriss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it is impossible to get in the final game legit(to my knowledge I don't mess with MW2 any more) You get it by completing the challenge AK-47 4, but there is no AK-47 4, so you cannot get it legit. If I am wrong someone please correct me.

Z

Zak---Departz

Reaction score
Sin$
you cant get that emblem legit anymore. For some reason IW patched it in the second to last update for where you cant get it. If you wanted it legit you needed to unlock all challenges and complete them.

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chriss you are right, a while back Cheez and a few other people were decoding some stuff for the skull to STICK, and someone found this
(may not be EXACT, but this is the just)

Code:
emblem_10th_skull_unlock = challenge_ak47_marksman_4

now, yes i know that wasn't the code, but it did have challenge_ak47_marksman_4 in it

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it is impossible to get in the final game legit(to my knowledge I don't mess with MW2 any more) You get it by completing the challenge AK-47 4, but there is no AK-47 4, so you cannot get it legit. If I am wrong someone please correct me.
correctamundo ^^^

X

x Trixx x

Reaction score
Sin$
well developers that does this is makin a mistake there just gonna make people wanna hack even more cuz of these titles and emblems but who would blame em for bein a lazy *** and not get there legit

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was watching the "Flag Runner" MW2 video and i noticed that one of the players in there have a spinning skull...
At that time there were no "All Titles and Emblems Lobbies" so that suggests that you CAN get it legit (OBV.) but, IW won't let us know about it.

So tell me and the community what you all think about this picture, take a good look at his emblem and his rank... Discuss it here.

IWFail-1.jpg

as i have mentioned millions of times on many many sites that is a beta version deadybeard is a tester (lucky git) of you could unlock any icon and any gun in this beta or test version .

personalty i think it either impossible or the code is f up meaning it will be something other than a ak47 ,ak47 4 could mean anything in iw land
iv email 402 about the skull told him about the ak47 code and the faulty ninja which is not working right countless times iv been found by peoples heart beat senors(gay) iv also tried on split screen and sometimes it beeps where i am i don't expect a reply because im not part of his clique i only buy there games and maps and spend my own money and basically pay part of there wage .
the skull has lost all value but i still want to know how to earn it legit it sure as hell isent all challenges ,or 1000 of each icon and it isent 2000 head-shots with ak47 after finishing level 3 .

Top Bottom
Login
Register