Discussion IW Clan Tag Hex

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Is it not possible to do? I tried doing it and it just doesn't seem to work.

I had my clan tag as "IH" and then I went to hex, and when I was hexing it showed up as "....IH.R........"

I changed just the H to an R but it stayed as IH.

Anybody know how? It would be incredibly 1337 to have an IW clan tag with my IW emblem.

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
From what I remember reading before, there are two instances of the clan tag that you need to edit. Good luck though, I haven't looked into this much myself.

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
No idea I got it cage matching I don't remember what I did though.

Can anybody help with this?

zero0356

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Modded Mine Earlier Yesterday Its Just the Same as any other CoD Find it in the Hex Editor and Edit it to Whatever Mines a Fraction just like the CoD 4 Glitch

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Yeah but how do you mod it to have 2 characters in it? Instead of 4

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Viciiouss said:
No idea I got it cage matching I don't remember what I did though.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Actually you gave yourself away in another thread. Good job SPARTAN - OMEGA :thumbdown:
Viciiouss said:
Right now I'm rockin "The Mastadon" and the Emergency Airdrop emblem. I'm looking for the IW emblem and maybe the "<3" title or the "2 inch punch" or whatever it was

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Pieceman said:
Actually you gave yourself away in another thread. Good job SPARTAN - OMEGA :thumbdown:
Don't know what your talking about :thumbup:

Novaa

Reaction score
This might sound stupid, but have you tried doing ' IW ' or '.IW.' then remove the space/dot.

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remove the ".R" and replace the hex's with 00, then change "IH" to "IW" had to do it like twice to get it to work. i also have the IW emblem :smile: no idea how i got it though

davey1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the IW emblem today, a bit before I prestiged. I don't know what unlocked it, but I thought it would be for IW employees only. I was really surprised they allow it unlocked to everyone.

Anyway, the IW clan tag I'm not sure, but it should be possible one way or another, possibly how pava explained it. I modded my clan tag to "****" in MW2 as I did in CoD4 and WaW but when I prestiged it reset the tag to nothing and I haven't bothered changing it back.

Ma5t3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omg lol look at these noobs... lol jk but all you have to do is replace the "H" with a "W" the period ends the clan tag the "R" Is from one of your older 4 letter clan tags. This is how it works for me or try and make a clan tag all spaces but an IE the try it?

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Reaction score
Pavarotti tF said:
Just remove the ".R" and replace the hex's with 00, then change "IH" to "IW" had to do it like twice to get it to work. i also have the IW emblem :smile: no idea how i got it though
I can confirm this. I changed mine to IV and in my Hex Editor it appeared as. IV..K I changed the IV to IW and it failed. I then changed the value of the K to 00 and then changed the IV back to IW and it worked just fine!

MySTiC BiNaRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, i got the IW emblem also as I was cage matching. Oh also, to whoever said pics or it didnt happen, I honestly couldnt care less if you believe me <_<

TomAlpha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The IW emblem is unlocked after you complete the challenge "Wargasm" (All 3 kill streaks in 20 seconds)

Top Bottom