• Start date
  • Views 1,421
Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
So i've been talking via messages on XBL with "G IH A IN ID II" and it all started when I sent him a message about joining the clan "Infinity Ward" on ELITE. At the time he was the only person in the clan and it was level 50, so I kind of assumed he was an employee, but decided to ask anyway. Anyways he responds and tells me that he works for IW and that they're keeping it IW only right now while they test ELITE, then continues and says who knows in the future.

So I message him back saying thanks for responding, and I bring up the fact that there are now members in the clan and such because it had been a few days since then and I now noticed people like FourZeroTwo and IWSecurity were in there. I asked him if everyone in the clan on ELITE was an IW employee and he said yeah they're all IW employees as we have about 90 studio devs.

Anyways my point in this thread is that I've learned something today. The actual employees are MUCH different from their customer support and community managers. They resemble normal people more than these community managers who just have a sort of ego to their speech. I talked a little bit more with him / her but i'm not going to post that stuff :wink:.

W

WoLfPack L3G1Tx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for sharing. All those cool stories Bro. Are Kids.

Kemmons

Kemmons

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty cool. That would be awesome if he let you in the clan.
Btw " cool story bro" is not funny anymore and makes you look like a little kid.

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I love it how people are complaining about "Cool Story, Bro!"...
Really, who gives a f**k if he talked to an IW employee, that's why people post things like "Cool story...". :closedeyes:
BTW, that's nothing against you vexx :smile: . I'm just sayin' that everyone has his opinion, and if they think it's not something interesting, they can post their opinion.

Anonamous

Anonamous

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course they are. You do know why right? It is because they dont have to put up with the s*** everyday idiots give to the customer support or to the community managers and stuff.

MONKEY7000

MONKEY7000

yosup
Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy sounds awesome

Unlike the people I've heard of in IW

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
cool story bro?
Support has a life and has to many people every second to deal with to answer petty questions

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw " cool story bro" is not funny anymore and makes you look like a little kid.
When was it ever funny? .if the guy wishes to post his experience with REAL people when so be it.having spoke to many many many Support staff who read from scripts I see the guys point..

cool story bro?
Support has a life and has to many people every second to deal with to answer petty questions
Yeah how dare they offer support for THERE product .many other company support have LIVES yet the answer the emails due to Being THERE JOB ..

W

wsoxfan1214

Reaction score
Sin$
That's actually kinda cool.

Expected at least three kids who thought cool story, bro is still funny and got it. Jesus christ, this place is full of kids.

L

LM x EMINEM

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
this.... just stop saying cool story bro... Its just not funny... at all

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's actually kinda cool.

Expected at least three kids who thought cool story, bro is still funny and got it. Jesus christ, this place is full of kids.
Yeah it is up there with the "1st" crap that people post zzzzz ..

Avenged Sevenfold

John Marston

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Really? Whats up with the "cool story bro" posts? Grow up.
He decided to post something he thought was interesting, and you come in here and act like a little kid.
In the rules it states,
This section is for General Discussion only!

Last time I checked I'm pretty sure this topic is for general discussion, so good job OP.
I find this interesting since most IW employees on the online support don't seem very nice, I would love so have a conversation with one of them just talking.

DIY Sorrow

DIY Sorrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lolij.jpg

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, so many people thought my story was cool. Thanks for all the support guys, i'm going to try to publish this story and hopefully it can be a best seller all around the world. I'll begin re-writing it in all different languages so other countries can read my story too. Thanks again for all the positive feedback!

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice name very original .welcome to my ignore list ..
That gave me teh lulz.

Really? Whats up with the "cool story bro" posts? Grow up.
He decided to post something he thought was interesting, and you come in here and act like a little kid.
In the rules it states, .

Last time I checked I'm pretty sure this topic is for general discussion, so good job OP.
I find this interesting since most IW employees on the online support don't seem very nice, I would love so have a conversation with one of them just talking.
I agree. This section seems to have the most 13-year-olds, so there will inevitably be some failure trolls... Much like the ones above.

C

ClaxStarr

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe if they would have said, "Cool story Hansel" I would have partially lol'd....
but no... no they didn't... damn kids don't even know where it comes from ...
Sad day...

Top Bottom
Login
Register