• Thread starter Dark R0gue
  • Start date
  • Views 4,478
D

Dark R0gue

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The iPod classic IS faulty after i just got my 4th one it still reboots after 4.5 seconds and also it has a faulty update from iTunes because all of mine are rebooting after 4.5 seconds and then like 3 days later they say restore to iTunes but when i download the update it still says restore to Itunes
useitunes.jpg

and it should be
ipod-classic.jpg

so there you have it.

*EDIT*

Mod or Admin plz move i posted in wrong area. and remove what is after *EDIT*..

Operating System
  1. iOS
M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Dark R0gue said:
no i'm sending it back getting a refund, getting a iPod Touch 16GB
wow. thatll be nice. i would get one but i currently have around 16 gigs and if i modded then it would probly set me over. and my library is growing weekly. so whenever they offer a 30gig touch is the day i get one. (is there anyway to upgrade their memory or get a custom one made to have that much?)

G

gamer vc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mizwax said:
wow. thatll be nice. i would get one but i currently have around 16 gigs and if i modded then it would probly set me over. and my library is growing weekly. so whenever they offer a 30gig touch is the day i get one. (is there anyway to upgrade their memory or get a custom one made to have that much?)
they would need to make a card that would basically hold twice the data of 16 in the same space, that'd be cool to see

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i think theyve done it before. my freaking rich butt friend has like a 100 gig 5g ipod and its not big enough to tell that its actually bigger.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
haxalot88 said:
I just got the new ipod touch, and that thing is flipping ownage =D

Thats a waste of money, well the 32gb one is.

I broke my ipod from changing the firmware on it. But I don't care because I have a iPhone.

Top Bottom
Login
Register