Discussion Its Tactical Ability

JZ nology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go ahead and flare as you like. It doesn't bother me.

I picked up the game last night not expecting anything different than any other midnight launch again. Tons of nerds, geeks, and freaks who all share the same likeness towards video games. I have been looking forward to this for a while but trying to keep myself from overhyping myself only to be let down. Well, my opinion was its a great game so far and I love it. Absolutly love it.

Now as far as its tactical ability, personally I see tons of room for it. The maps are laid out especially for those teams who want to own some unknowing fools. COD4 was great, but as far as it got, it really just turned into who was quicker at run and gun a lot of the time and that's about what most of the maps allowed. This is where I see this game turning the corner, the maps are very well thought of. Hiding spots around many corners(there for a reason) and choke points everywhere. The elevations in the map are awesome. The natural types of cover allow a lot of stealth and to the untrained eye can be very frustrating to find people.
Camping is part of the game no matter how many people post hate and threaten the ones who do it cause it works. (to a point) But, think about it, you don't go into war expecting to run out and gun down 12 people in a row and not pay the consequences for it. Camping and posting up with your team is part of being tactical. Posting up by yourself in a dark corner and raping is tactical but that is the fine line between the two(kind of gey if you know what I mean). People like to flare on the fact that a team is camping and not giving you a far chance at a run and gun lonerider playing style. No, not acceptable, you were beat by a team who successfully frustrated and broke you all a part. You can just as easily counter attack the camp and post gamestyle with a brute force attack and turn the game around. Its called teamwork, and you really have to be cordinated for this and each of you should be assigned a general role. This is where you need a good team leader, hard to do cause everyone likes to play for themselves cause they are not patient or want to be the leader and not take directions.

Sorry the post got a little long but my point of it being, is there is a lot of room for good game play and stratagies and I am personally looking forward to opportunity to play with some great people. This game is a lot like COD4 in some ways, and Very Very different in A Lot of other good ways imho. The graphics are more detailed and things being a little confusing as far as uniforms and such go is like that purposly. Because thats just how war is. ABSOLUTE CHAOS!

KaelXBL

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
I absolutely love it when I go online and actually work as a team with the other players, it makes the game so much more enjoyable.

JZ nology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
l KrAzY l said:
I absolutely love it when I go online and actually work as a team with the other players, it makes the game so much more enjoyable.
When you have friends it actally does. lol

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tl;dr
But I did skim :smile:
I agree, maps are great, but they encourage you to camp IMO. It's soooo easy to die in this game, so people try to get the best spot which offers the most protection and visibility range. Camping can get annoying at times, but not when you are the one owning while doing it :thumbup:

JZ nology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xJAREDZILLAx said:
tl;dr
But I did skim :smile:
I agree, maps are great, but they encourage you to camp IMO. It's soooo easy to die in this game, so people try to get the best spot which offers the most protection and visibility range. Camping can get annoying at times, but not when you are the one owning while doing it :thumbup:
And I agree, camping foes can be an absolute pain. The little kids that just leave your team and camp for no reason but themselves is what i mean by gey campers. When your doing it to complete and objective is when its cool. But its even more fun to own the campers. I like to stealth around and knife them. I lol a lot at it.

Top Bottom