• Start date
  • Views 1,076
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tucker2121

Reaction score
Sin$
Success! I finally have jailbroken my iPhone 3g on Firmware 3.1.3. Now I need your help again. What are some good apps that you can't have without the iphone being jailbroken? Also how do I get some of those really cool animated/video themes? Lastly how do I get free music (dTunes not sure...?) and youtube videos? All I have right now is..... Cydia, Winterboard, vWallpaper, gb4iphone. Lol just post some names of good things to have. Thanks. :smile:

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What installous does is allow you to access their app store called install0us which has access to loads of itunes apps for free.

T

Tucker2121

Reaction score
Sin$
In have both installous and install0us it says to enter URL and i dont know any URLs

Also how to i delete or make disappear jailbroken apps that i dont want?

Boeing

(GranDaddyPurp)

We Not From 63rd
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
in the URL put in apptrackr.org i think it is. It's faster than the previous one.

Y

Yomomma7826

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
open install0us and and go to settings, change your homepage to apptrackr home it is the best app source out for cracked ipa's.

Z

Zarile3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Backgrounder, SBSettings are two programs I use ALL THE TIME.

I

instink7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a lot of themes drain the battery fast.

X

xEMGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MxTube-Save Youtube Videos, DTunes-Save Videos From Mobile Compatible Sites + Download Free Music, BossPrefs & Lockdown are pretty useful apps. SB Setting is pretty good too.

S

SmoothC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shazam! i dunno if its free or whatnot, i dont have an iphone myself but its a good app

I

IaMpWn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tucker2121 said:
In have both installous and install0us it says to enter URL and i dont know any URLs

Also how to i delete or make disappear jailbroken apps that i dont want?

If you need to delete cydia apps download CyDelete. For TV shows download TyTube and D Tunes to manage your movies, tv shows, etc. If your going to do some hacking I would dowload Mobile Terminal. It's sort of like Command Prompt on an iPod.

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Installous from Hackulo is beast. You can download free apps.

I

IaMpWn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea the new version (being apptrackr) is a **** load faster.

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
as the others said, installous. if you don't know how to get or use repo codes, google "installous repo"

cydelete - allows you to delete jailbreak apps

Sbsettings - Pretty much a nessecity for jailbroken devices, themes, hard reboot, memory management, ect

dtunes - free music, also gives you access to folders for putting movies and stuff in, refer to mxtube

Mxtube - it's EXACTLY like the youtube app, even uses the same updates, but you can download the movies here and watch later w/o internet.

categories - cool app that allows you to make folders named w/e you want, games, apps, ect. that's how i do it atleast. keeps it nice and organized like.

winterboard - themes, i think you need it to use themes, not for sure though, but it's pretty much needed

vwallpaper - video/animated wallpapers. has some pretty cool ones. compared to standard background you look like a l33t hacker. all my friends were like in awe when i showed them.

T

The Almighty P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
backgrounder - lets u run more than 1 app at a time i use it alot with pandora or last.fm :thumbup:

R

Ronald Coleman

Reaction score
Sin$
MIM - Allows you to change the name of your carrier to what ever you want
iFile - Access the files within your iPod / iPhone
MewSeek - Download free music
dTunes - Play downloaded music

In cydia look for Youtube downloader. You can download youtube videos with that.
Many more then just that. just check around on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register