What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

ITS HERE AT LAST JB me2.0

• Thread starter Fear Andy
  • Start date
  • Views 1,172
Fear Andy

Fear Andy

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OKAY FOLKS THE NEW JAILBREAK HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED FROM COMEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its as easy as hell to use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just goto http://jailbreakme.com from your IPHONE YES YOUR IPHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLIDE THE SLIDER TO JAILBREAK SIMPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SERVERS ARE GETTING HAMMERED BUT JUST KEEP REFRESHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN EVERY ONE WHO JAILBREAKS POST COMMENTS ABOUT IT AND ANY BUGS THEY FIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS AND HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO RECOMMEND THAT YOU SYNC WITH ITUNES BEFORE YOU DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro, that makes it alot easier to jailbreak. +rep :wink:

N

Nafon

Reaction score
Sin$
HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
YOU USE TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but u forgot to mention that it will jailbreak ALL, yes all, iDevices 3.1.2 and up. yes that includes iphone 4 and ios 4.0.1

Fear Andy

Fear Andy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
YOU USE TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but u forgot to mention that it will jailbreak ALL, yes all, iDevices 3.1.2 and up. yes that includes iphone 4 and ios 4.0.1

so hears the thing LEECH
DONT HIJACK SOMEONEs THREAD

also if you know anything about iphone and jailbreak then they know what it jailbreaks
this has been the most anticipated jailbreak so far

so i repeat once more DONT HIJACK A THREAD

oh a forgot one more thing
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wink:

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I am very keen to the Jailbreak scene, so obviously I knew about this within seconds of release (comex tweets sent to my phone) but great find and post for those who aren't on top of things.

Just kind of a note to the leech, I am not sure thats correct. I am pretty sure this uses a different exploit than 3.1.2/3. I think this is for 3.2.1/4.0(ipt)/4.0.1(iphone)

Main reason I even posted here was to give my results. This is no where near my first jailbreak so I knew to expect some hiccups but was lucky enough to get it early, before the serves got overloaded. The only real problems I am experiencing is with Cydia sources being overloaded and some Cydia apps not being 4.0 ready yet. Other than that for the iPod Touch 3, everything went over just fine.

Fear Andy

Fear Andy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I am very keen to the Jailbreak scene, so obviously I knew about this within seconds of release (comex tweets sent to my phone) but great find and post for those who aren't on top of things.

Just kind of a note to the leech, I am not sure thats correct. I am pretty sure this uses a different exploit than 3.1.2/3. I think this is for 3.2.1/4.0(ipt)/4.0.1(iphone)

Main reason I even posted here was to give my results. This is no where near my first jailbreak so I knew to expect some hiccups but was lucky enough to get it early, before the serves got overloaded. The only real problems I am experiencing is with Cydia sources being overloaded and some Cydia apps not being 4.0 ready yet. Other than that for the iPod Touch 3, everything went over just fine.

thx for the update
more posts like this are what we need in this type of thread
unlike the LEECH who trolled my thread and added information that is incorrect and by doing so failing the thread
hence my outburst at him

i myself have not updated yet as i always wait for the response from other people first
and am kind glad i did

as alot of people are getting problems with FACETIME and MMS

on the cydia topic though i think i seen a video a while ago with freeman a.k.a saurik saying something about a new cydia
UPDATE for the ios 4.0 and iphone 4 +
again i will wait forr that to be done before venturing into the upgrade

but i am one of the lucky ones who has 3.1.3 4.0 and 4.0.1 shsh files saved on file so i can downgrade anytime
the only downfall at the moment is that there is not a unlock for bootloader 359.3.2 which is what i am on

ONCE again thx for the response and a hope every1 can update there problems here and i can do my best to help
cheers and enjoy the JAILBREAK

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so hears the thing LEECH
DONT HIJACK SOMEONEs THREAD

also if you know anything about iphone and jailbreak then they know what it jailbreaks
this has been the most anticipated jailbreak so far

so i repeat once more DONT HIJACK A THREAD

oh a forgot one more thing

:wink:
Ok so here's the thing andy. First off your on the internet. Just because you joined a before someone and have more post then them does not make you a better person, grow up. He did not hijack your thread he simply added one fact. His fact was also correct.
Now since you apparently don't even know much about what you just posted i will fill you in. This jailbreak uses a userland exploit via Safari. Userland exploits are kept common among all devices since they all use the same OS. Since safari has not recived a major update since 3.1.2 the exploit has been in IOS since 3.1.2 there for this exploit is backwards compatible on ever device 3.1.2 and over. Incase you don't know what that means heres a short list of its compatibility.
  • iPod 1G on 3.1.2
  • iPod 1G on 3.1.3
  • iPod 2G on 3.1.2
  • iPod 2G on 3.1.3
  • iPod 2G on 4.0
  • iPod 3G on 3.1.2
  • iPod 3G on 3.1.3
  • iPod 3G on 4.0
  • iPad on 3.2
  • iPad on 3.2.1
  • iPhone 3G on 3.1.2
  • iPhone 3G on 3.1.3
  • iPhone 3G on 4.0
  • iPhone 3G on 4.0.1
  • iPhone 3G on 3.1.2[*]iPhone 3G on 3.1.3[*]iPhone 3G on 4.0[*]iPhone 3G on 4.0.1[*]iPhone 4 on 4.0[*]iPhone 4 on 4.0.1

Please have a full understanding of what you are talking about before you flame someone because it makes you look like a complete *** when their right and your wrong.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I read about this on CNET, doing it now.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-20012305-37.html?tag=cnetRiver

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/274339-how-to-jailbreak-your-iphone4/

+rep him, not the OP of this thread. This was posted already.

Fear Andy

Fear Andy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/274339-how-to-jailbreak-your-iphone4/

+rep him, not the OP of this thread. This was posted already.

you will find that this is the first thread about jailbreak

the times tell u ooooooffffffffftttttttt

Ok so here's the thing andy. First off your on the internet. Just because you joined a before someone and have more post then them does not make you a better person, grow up. He did not hijack your thread he simply added one fact. His fact was also correct.
Now since you apparently don't even know much about what you just posted i will fill you in. This jailbreak uses a userland exploit via Safari. Userland exploits are kept common among all devices since they all use the same OS. Since safari has not recived a major update since 3.1.2 the exploit has been in IOS since 3.1.2 there for this exploit is backwards compatible on ever device 3.1.2 and over. Incase you don't know what that means heres a short list of its compatibility.
  • iPod 1G on 3.1.2
  • iPod 1G on 3.1.3
  • iPod 2G on 3.1.2
  • iPod 2G on 3.1.3
  • iPod 2G on 4.0
  • iPod 3G on 3.1.2
  • iPod 3G on 3.1.3
  • iPod 3G on 4.0
  • iPad on 3.2
  • iPad on 3.2.1
  • iPhone 3G on 3.1.2
  • iPhone 3G on 3.1.3
  • iPhone 3G on 4.0
  • iPhone 3G on 4.0.1
  • iPhone 3G on 3.1.2[*]iPhone 3G on 3.1.3[*]iPhone 3G on 4.0[*]iPhone 3G on 4.0.1[*]iPhone 4 on 4.0[*]iPhone 4 on 4.0.1

Please have a full understanding of what you are talking about before you flame someone because it makes you look like a complete *** when their right and your wrong.

so heres the thing since you think you are premium you can go around talking trash to people
also i was a member left it casue the benefits were not that good

also get of your fn high horse before you shout about things
if you read my post i was stating that he hijacked my thread and he also said it jailbreaks all devices whick is untrue
so to say i flamed is more of an over reactionon your part as your post shows
you have clearly made your point all be it an irrelevant one as it it makes YOU LOOK LIKE THE ***.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so heres the thing since you think you are premium you can go around talking trash to people
also i was a member left it casue the benefits were not that good

also get of your fn high horse before you shout about things
if you read my post i was stating that he hijacked my thread and he also said it jailbreaks all devices whick is untrue
so to say i flamed is more of an over reactionon your part as your post shows
you have clearly made your point all be it an irrelevant one as it it makes YOU LOOK LIKE THE ***.

I wasn't premium when i made that post. Nor did I buy premium in order to go around talking trash to people. I bought it because i have been a member of this site for close to 5 years and it has helped me out enormously. Now I am not judging anybody here based on their post count, join date, or anything of that nature. I am judging you based on your maturity. Your not 'cool' because you can go on the internet and call people a "Leech" and on top of it his post was true it does jailbreak all i devices (yes i forgot the 2g iphone in my list). I would suggest you read my entire post over (mostly the part of why userland exploits are kept in common threw all devices running that OS). You might learn something.

Once again please grow up. I would also suggest working on your grammar because your post are murder to read.

EDIT:

you will find that this is the first thread about jailbreak

the times tell u ooooooffffffffftttttttt
Also when was the last time you read a comment on youtube that said "first" and you thought to your self "wow, this guy is really on the ball i wish i could be like him". Why does it matter who posted first?

S

secrethaunter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he is probably typing fast cos he is angry

dont do this without doing this after that method of jailbreak

1. Install OpenSSH ( if not already installed )
2. Download this .deb file
3. Via SSH , browse to /private/var/mobile/ and copy the .deb file
4. Now load MobileTerminal on Mac or Putty on Windows and install the .deb file:

ssh root @ your IP
alpine ( or your new password )
dpkg -i com.willstrafach.pdfexploitwarner_1.0.0-4_iphoneos-arm.deb

see the problem here
Jailbreak me exploit

this patch will also be in cydia soon for all you jailbreaking newbs

and if you need to fix your MMs do the update on cydia or re jailbreak soon an carrier unlock will be avialable

Screen%20shot%202010-08-03%20at%2011.41.02%20PM.png

mexkan

mexkan

Shoot the J!
Premium
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Forgoten dynasty has contributed more to this site and this sections then anyone else in here, I suggest not arguing with someone that will most likely help you later on...

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so happy that this got released. I am finally able to jailbreak my Ipod touch 2nd gen MC model

Top Bottom
Login
Register