• Start date
  • Views 787
Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to the wonderful pack of ******s gathering on twitter with nothing better to do but DDoS things people like have taken down the following game services making my night particularly boring

1. Origin Login Servers
2. Battle Field 4 Servers
3. Minecraft Login Servers
4. Minecraft.net
5. Steampowered.com

I i am missing anything please let me know

Please thank https://twitter.com/DerpTrolling for ruining your gaming experience.

Mr Prestige

Mr Prestige

Contributor
Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They took minecraft down? What a bunch of fgts.
Oh, and because of these "hackers" I didn't play that much BF today. :frown:

Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Reaction score
Sin$
They took minecraft down? What a bunch of fgts.
Oh, and because of these "hackers" I didn't play that much today. :frown:
Yeah, i don't even see the point of what they are doing. They say they don't target individuals but thats the only group of people they are effecting. He acts like EA cares if the servers are down for a day or 2, they made there money they dont care about some downtime

Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone else is having problems close origin and do ipconfig /flushdns

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused, what exactly happened? I was at work the past 10 hours what did I miss? :o

jburrin247

jburrin247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically some noob troll… "hacker" shut down a bunch of EA game servers and battle log for a few hours. Apparentl he got a 10 year ban from what I can gather. Everything is back up though.

jburrin247

jburrin247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems this was all over one person and a wager that was made with that person. They were trolling this guy then made a bet and the guy lost so they started shutting down servers in games he was in. It was some top guy in LoL and they basically followed him across game to game ****ing **** up. They even got the guy arrested in real life by calling in a hostage situation to his house.

Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems this was all over one person and a wager that was made with that person. They were trolling this guy then made a bet and the guy lost so they started shutting down servers in games he was in. It was some top guy in LoL and they basically followed him across game to game ****ing **** up. They even got the guy arrested in real life by calling in a hostage situation to his house.
Yeah the guy who was doing all the DDOSing was following that a guy that was streaming on twitch and eventutally called the swat team to his house during a stream

AWP

AWP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know there a group of people right? Apparently they are about 500 people

jburrin247

jburrin247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"500 Norwegians" but do you really believe everything a troll says?...

M

MPr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They're all ******s who think they're Pro "Hackers" just because they can use a modified LOIC tool. Its just extremely douchey.

get it in mom

WORK AS A TEAM

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone wants to play I can get into games add me on Xbox one - WORK AS A TEAM

jburrin247

jburrin247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT- SAVAGE LIFE 843, If you don't add me I'll add you later tonight when I get on.

Top Bottom
Login
Register