What's new

Patched IT'S BACK!!! *Updated* 3 PLAYER GC2F + FAST BUNKER DUPE + God Mode PS4|XBOX

• Thread starter Madz420HD
  • Start date
  • Views 10,036
Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We can't get the remove tracker steps to work. Can anyone else confirm this still works after a restart?

For some reason every time I join glitched friend on back of faggio via the party and accept the 2 messages it sucks me up in clouds and back on faggio when I get off I still have pause menu???

Often when been pushed by cart the brake light goes off and have to restart pushing procedure again, is this caused from been bumped too hard while been pushed?

Any advice would be appreciated!
If you get sucked up into the clouds you aren't "clean", which means that it won't work. You need to be in an online session (any) and then go to PAUSE -> ONLINE -> SWAP CHARACTER. Once you have loaded into this you are now "clean". You can join your friend and it won't take you to the clouds. You will need to clean every time you switch sessions or join a job.

With pushing just spam right dpad. If that doesn't work try again. Make sure you are on the edge or the MOC interaction area.

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason every time I join glitched friend on back of faggio via the party and accept the 2 messages it sucks me up in clouds and back on faggio when I get off I still have pause menu???

Often when been pushed by cart the brake light goes off and have to restart pushing procedure again, is this caused from been bumped too hard while been pushed?

Any advice would be appreciated!
Have to come from public lobby when getting glitched our on Faggio

alvinmp

alvinmp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have to come from public lobby when getting glitched our on Faggio

Was coming from public session but as stated from Virus it was probably cause I was dirty I had been helping the facilty glitch friend and went to public session and back again but was still dirty

A

Aitch2O

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a GC2f glitch where the person getting the car has nothing?

Top Bottom
Login
Register