Tools its a nice super modding tool

• Thread starter s7 Corso09
  • Start date
  • Views 1,560
S

s7 Corso09

Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O7WRW3LZ its safe to download i promise. +rep if u like it. if it was posted before just let me know thank you

Ferret

Ferret

Adzee for prez 2k16
Programmer AzzidReign Jr Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol.... 199MB RAR file....sounds like an AiO modder...all External Processes... :/

EDIT: Anything from TTfaGs is probably gay or stupid....

Ferret

Ferret

Adzee for prez 2k16
Reaction score
Sin$
ok its like modio but it has a crap load of tools
lol....if it is like modio, even a little bit, the file size wouldnt be 199MB....and even if it is, it was probably put together poorly(thus the 199MB file size)

Ferret

Ferret

Adzee for prez 2k16
Reaction score
Sin$
As i watch the installer, i keep seeing CodTool.EXE, Blue Dragon.EXE......so, my conclusion was correct, it is just another External AiO Mod Loader.... :/ i got excited when i saw the "Semi" Professional Installer...and then again, this was a waste of the past 14 min for me :/

oh ok. but i downloaded it and it has alot of selections
Most external Aio Mod Loaders do, they arnt easy to do, and dont take a genius to make....All you do is slap some process on...like a button to the process...then add a bunch of Mod Programs to an Install folder....

Ferret

Ferret

Adzee for prez 2k16
Reaction score
Sin$
70% into the download... Avast! Spyware detected a Virus/Worm......i deleted that file, lets just hope this isnt a waste of my time, otherwise someones gonna get hurt! kthnx bye

Ferret

Ferret

Adzee for prez 2k16
Reaction score
Sin$
ALL IN ALL, Here is my review of it:
The installation
Very Long, and made my computer VERY slow :frown:
Opening the Form
Took a little bit of time...but made a cool sound when it opened :/
The Program itself and features:

The Gui Looks original at first, but when you click to find mod tools, something diffrent shows up, the tools organized in order... But like i said, there are a FEW programs that were coded by the maker, the rest is all External
More Exploring:
The chat box...it sucks...lmfao
Refrences to websites:
The only one that i noticed and/or cared about was Se7enSins <3
In Conclusion:
The program is ok, am i going to use it? no i am not, its nothing extraordinarily special! The installation is very long, and the program takes a while to preform. My rating out of 1-10 is going to be a 4

Oh, and as long as you have a good virus protection service...you will be ok :smile:

<3 Avast! Antivirus <3

D

DemonBaby

Reaction score
Sin$
I Liked it im not much of a Modder i just started id use it a bit not alote but good job dude keep trying +rep

Top Bottom
Login
Register