It's a lot to ask...

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by SniperSnake44, Nov 29, 2008 with 17 replies and 372 views.

1. SniperSnake44

SniperSnake44 Newbie

Ratings:
    I fully understand this is a lot to ask...BUT!

Anybody want to play some Team Swat/Team Doubles/Team Slayer?

Anyone, as long as you go positive, I've been stuck at 40 for years!

2. Brigade

Brigade Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you asking people to get you a 50 or just to play with you?

3. MaxPower

MaxPower Newbie

Ratings:
    I think its a polite way of askin for sumone to help him get a 50 or near enuff.

4. Brigade

Brigade Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well if you want your 50 thats a 1 month(depending on xp) if you want me to playw ith you to get a level or to up i'll be glad. And max we will play mlg again later this time don't veto slayer lol ^^

5. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    I'm hoping this is a joke. It costs people 1 months to play with you? You can't be joking

6. TRaaaaV

TRaaaaV Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. Brigade

Brigade Enthusiast

Ratings:
    only for a 50, i said other than that i'd be glad to play with him

8. OP
    SniperSnake44

SniperSnake44 Newbie

Ratings:
    I was just asking to play with some decent people, it seems like a lot to ask nowadays...

9. Brigade

Brigade Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. SIK Assasin

SIK Assasin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    play by yourself and recruit the people who do well.when you go to a website that specifically caters to boosting,modding,cheating,etc.... you probably arent going to find a lot of good people and the ones who are good are charging the one's who arent for levels.

p.s. more people will help you if you stop pretending someone owes you something, the title of the thread is ridiculous.its a lot to ask to have someone better than you stop playing with their friends and carry you.

11. OP
    SniperSnake44

SniperSnake44 Newbie

Ratings:
    Sik assassin, if you do not like the thread, simply leave! Stop trying to start fights. I'm just looking for people to play with!

12. Brigade

Brigade Enthusiast

Ratings:
    he is right tho...most(if not all) of the good people here will charge

13. OP
    SniperSnake44

SniperSnake44 Newbie

Ratings:
    I simply said that if you go positive, that is, 0, +1, +2, etc. then I would like to play. I never asked for an MLG Pro.

14. Brigade

Brigade Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did i say mlg pro? no i just stated that no one is going to play with you without you having to pay.
    Play by youself? it not that hard.

15. OP
    SniperSnake44

SniperSnake44 Newbie

Ratings:
    Why would someone want pay to play a video game? I'm looking for people to play with, not to boost with.....

16. SIK Assasin

SIK Assasin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you want want someone to play with you for fun than don't make yourself seem like a jerk.I play with people to help them get a few levels all the time,but when you post something like it's a lot to ask, nobody is going to want to help you.

17. OP
    SniperSnake44

SniperSnake44 Newbie

Ratings:
    Sorry, I don't know where I came up with the title, or the basis of the thread at all. Just tried to make it more dramatic than it needed to be.

18. SIK Assasin

SIK Assasin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its cool add sik assasin and i will play doubles with you.i am typically on from about 12 am eastern till around 2.I'll be on tomorrow so if the time is good for you add me and we will play.