ItensaFire?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by d12183, Feb 3, 2010 with 27 replies and 3,814 views.

1. d12183

d12183 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm thinking about getting this. I need something cheap because I just spent my money on some other stuff, it looks good but I want to hear some feedback from the 7S community. If you can think of any others that are better could you post a link to it. Thanks :smile:.

2. iPulpy

iPulpy Newbie

Ratings:
    well first rapid fire isnt so important in modern warfare 2 but i suggest you check out Viking 360 yes you may think the price is expensive but YOU NEVER NEED TO BUY ANOTHER MOD AGAIN after you get this controller

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZyGo

ZyGo Gettin' Keify Retired

Ratings:
    I bought one earlier this week, should be arriving shortly, I'll tell you how i feel about it then.

4. OP
    d12183

d12183 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I looked at it and it seemed really good and looks like if I have a little more money on me later I'll get that, but right now I really got nothing so.. :frown:

Ok thanks

5. cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy Contributor

Ratings:
    Intensafires can be re-programmed too, I just bought one myself.
    Can't afford a Viking at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    d12183

d12183 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does it work fine and everything?

7. modz4bud

modz4bud Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I installed one for a freind lol. Seems to work fine, if not better than some of the other modded controllers i've seen. And being able to re-program them is a big plus imho.. He still uses it and it hasn't broken.. so as far as quality for money i think its a good buy. Great modchip for like what.. 28$? Can't beat that unless you start to head over into the expensive mod controllers like the viking one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xor Mustang

Xor Mustang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've bought three of these, and they work great. The only problem I had was getting the sync connection on a CG controller because the connection is so damn small, and it's in the middle of two more small connections. Other than that, the 4 modes and the 5th customizable mode is awesome. I recommend it :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Carebear

Carebear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sodder that **** in... Its Dirty. Custom mode: 2 round burst, rafficas or wa2000 :w00t:

• Like Like x 1
  10. SlaYoRz

SlaYoRz I like it

Ratings:
    I recommend buying it but do not use the glue they supply. Just solder it. The glue screwed up my controllers sync button, so now it does not even work :frown:.

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    d12183

d12183 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

12. SSBelmont

SSBelmont Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I bought this 1st and it works well, but I liked it so much I wanted more flexibility so I boough the Raven Viking360 and it rocks.

On the cheap, the IntensaFire is ok, but you will quickly find that the Raven is really what you want, especially if you need to change guns during game play.

13. taco is autobot

taco is autobot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this:thumbup:

14. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Contributor

Ratings:
    I would not recommend doing this if you own a CG controller. I couldn't get the sync button solder point, so I did this:
    [​IMG]
    If you look at the actual intensafire board you see two button pin-outs. I soldered a button to there and glued it in. I think it's better because instead of having to cycle through all the modes to turn it off, you hit it once. To change modes you hold it for 2 seconds.

15. cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy Contributor

Ratings:
    CG was a *****, I resorted to stealing my friends matrix controller.
    It's nearly impossible to do without a ****ing magnifying glass.

16. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Contributor

Ratings:
    I wonder what the debug pin-out is for. <_<

17. the1wildcard

the1wildcard Newbie

Ratings:
    Do you have to buy the upgraded firmware for the Itensafire?

18. iM QuicK

iM QuicK Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it took me 4 times to solder that dang sync button but it wasnt a instafire .

19. xXchubsXx

xXchubsXx Newbie

Ratings:
    how do i know what type of controller i have

20. CM Unlimited

CM Unlimited Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I installed one for my friend and he loves it so I would recommend it. I also got one from gamermodz.com for $20 that I used for my personal controller. It has 10 modes, 5 full auto and 5 burst mode. It switches modes with an extra button that you install and it takes a while to cycle through all the modes but I really only use the first mode. If you can't even afford an Intensafire I would recommend GamerModz.com