• Start date
  • Views 323
Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So many players out of position O.O

What about giovinco on the proper wing and lamela on the other, with de rossi, marchisio and guarin at Cm

Armero is better than Criscito imo..

crimson 57o

crimson 57o

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i noticed in 12 that i like changing ST to midfielders for this team because the squad was so low

crimson 57o

crimson 57o

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
So many players out of position O.O

What about giovinco on the proper wing and lamela on the other, with de rossi, marchisio and guarin at Cm

Armero is better than Criscito imo..
formation change or no?

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not crazy about the 4-3-3 but it is becoming a lot more popular because it makes minced meat out of 3-5-2's even if you're half competent

crimson 57o

crimson 57o

Winning
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not crazy about the 4-3-3 but it is becoming a lot more popular because it makes minced meat out of 3-5-2's even if you're half competent
i am open to all criticism, i do not even have the game yet so a little insider info on a beast formation would be cool :wink:

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how much is this team going to run me?
The most expensive guys being marchisio (if you are still getting the IF) , Chiellini, and Buffon... the latter taking up the better part of 80ish k.. not sure how much IF Marchisio is going for... but around 300k for the lot? Wait till after christmas if you can.. I'm terrible impatient, but some people are very cheap and they want to get the best deal possible so I guess if you're into that... it should be a great team though. lots of swappable players to keep fitness and such high.. for example you can buy 1 extraa cb like ogbonna, 1 extra cm like vidal and just rotate through quality players.

Top Bottom
Login
Register