• Views 1,314
LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this mean a December release date?
I think it means that Game Informer is going to do something with it (review or something).
As for the release date, I'm not exactly sure. Although I have to believe it's near finished if someone from Game Informer is going to play it.

I think it means it will be the cover edition story for the Game Informer Magazine.
Marketing has begun!

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it means that Game Informer is going to do something with it (review or something).
As for the release date, I'm not exactly sure. Although I have to believe it's near finished if someone from Game Informer is going to play it.

I think it means it will be the cover edition story for the Game Informer Magazine.
Marketing has begun!
I heard something that Gamestop had it up on their site for a release of March 1, 2012 2013.

Last edited:
B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
There has always been info leaked about this game.
But there is nothing being leaked here. The editor-in-chief of Game Informer was at their office, talking about GTA V. It's going to be the cover of the December issue and to accompany that, there will be a lot of information on the game.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally cant wait I hope it is as good as san andreas was.

C

Cloudster

Reaction score
Sin$
try to preorder it on bestbuy website and click check stores type in your area code and it says "available for pickup december 31st 2012"
Yeah, I'm sure they're going to release it on the last day of December. It may say that, but it's almost guaranteed to be a "PLACEHOLDER."

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I'm sure they're going to release it on the last day of December. It may say that, but it's almost guaranteed to be a "PLACEHOLDER."
They are not going to release it the last day of December for two reasons...

1.) It's right after Christmas.
2.) It is in competition with too many games.

Plus I doubt they would release it directly after actually releasing information (i.e. Game Informer).

Top Bottom
Login
Register