What's new

Discussion Issues with transfering profile to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Idlewild

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everybody. This is my first thread on this site and I would just like to say this site is awesome and I have gotten a lot of good info out of it.

So I am transfering I am trying to extract my profile out of my HDD using a transfer cable and Xplorer360, but when I get down to my profile and highlight 00010000, nothing comes up that I can extract. Its weird because I could extract the other profiles off my HDD but not my main gamertag.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh wait...You're suppose to go "Profile ID" > FFFE07D1 to get your profile, not 00010000 unless you're looking for a save game.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Try deleting and recovering it.

I

Idlewild

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I am running Vista, and I already tried deleting my profile on my xbox and recovering it but that didn't work either.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Try a different software.

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're probly looking in the wrong place...

David7992 said:
You're suppose to go "Profile ID" > FFFE07D1 to get your profile, not 00010000 unless you're looking for a save game.

I

Idlewild

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried running xport and for some reason it keeps saying there is an error and shuts down. I already tried uninstalling in then installing it again but no luck. Also 0001000 is located in FFFE07D1 and from all tuts I've seen when you highlight 00010000 your profile should pop up.

This is so damn frustrating. Damn it. :cursing:

I checked my profile on my xbox and it said it is 16mb. Could the reason it can't load possibly be because the file is to large? It can load all the smaller profiles.

MrXboxHD

MrXboxHD

Ms.Poots!
Reaction score
Sin$
Idlewild said:
I tried running xport and for some reason it keeps saying there is an error and shuts down. I already tried uninstalling in then installing it again but no luck. Also 0001000 is located in FFFE07D1 and from all tuts I've seen when you highlight 00010000 your profile should pop up.

This is so damn frustrating. Damn it. :cursing:

I checked my profile on my xbox and it said it is 16mb. Could the reason it can't load possibly be because the file is to large? It can load all the smaller profiles.

did u run as admin and u might need to turn ur UAC of:

go to control panel and search for user account control and turn it off then restart ur pc

I

Idlewild

Reaction score
Sin$
I checked my profile on my xbox and it said it is 16mb. Could the reason it can't load possibly be because the file is to large? I created a new account and it is 116kb and it loads just fine. Anyone know how to somehow shrink down size of the profile? I have played over 100 games and such.

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
iamosu said:
try useing xport 360
This is what i've been using for years. I just drag and drop everything from Xport to my desktop with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register