issues with my hardmod

Discussion in 'Xbox Support' started by Gothikpunk91, Feb 19, 2009 with 1 replies and 281 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gothikpunk91

Gothikpunk91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, so i modded the cases for my xboxes (one hardmodded and one regular). Perfectly fine, except the hardmodded one (V1.0) was alittle tight with the power buttons. Well i went to hard mod my regular xbox with a DuoX GS Cromwell edition, and it didnt take. Maybe a bad solderpoint idk. But it wont work. and i cant just take it out either. My failed mod is a V1.6, as most people know, the hardest to mod. Is there a way to just put it back to normal? And my X3 isnt working either, my oldest hardmod. I took the chip off to get a dust formation and put it back, and it wouldnt work. it doesnt show anything, just boots three times then flashes red and green. Any help for either problem would be appretiated.

2. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    On the DuoX GS I can almost bet that you messed up a solder points double check everything and try again.

As for the X3 you either have a messed up ground, pins or wires touching, or something of that sort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.