What's new

Solved issues with iFruit

I

ISNIPEDU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For the last 2 updates on I fruit I am unable to use LS customs on the app. The app loads up and goes into the loading screen slideshow, as soon as the app should load it tells me I fruit has stopped. The app use to work so I know its comparable with my device.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
For the last 2 updates on I fruit I am unable to use LS customs on the app. The app loads up and goes into the loading screen slideshow, as soon as the app should load it tells me I fruit has stopped. The app use to work so I know its comparable with my device.
Whenever I had a similar issue, I uninstalled the app the and then re-downloaded it and it started working fine. I would suggest you try that, if you haven't already. If that doesn't work contact Rockstar support, they will definitely have some better tip for as well.

Upvote 0
Thir13enSins

Thir13enSins

Do What Thou Wilt
Reaction score
Sin$
Another tip is go into the settings menu look for LSC and next to it there is a reset button. Sometimes hitting that will help. It's a terrible app lol mine is always crashing on me.

Upvote 0
Plain_____Toasty

Plain_____Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another tip is go into the settings menu look for LSC and next to it there is a reset button. Sometimes hitting that will help. It's a terrible app lol mine is always crashing on me.
I tried to do as you said, but on my iFruit there is no reset button in the settings. There is a Restart button, but that is just for restating the tutorial and it does nothing.

My iFruit worked fine today until I edited some cars using Charles Proxy, then it stopped working and threw up an error. Now it just says it's stopped working every time I attempt to load LSC. Strangely enough it works on one of my accounts, but not the other.

Upvote 0
Thir13enSins

Thir13enSins

Do What Thou Wilt
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to do as you said, but on my iFruit there is no reset button in the settings. There is a Restart button, but that is just for restating the tutorial and it does nothing.

My iFruit worked fine today until I edited some cars using Charles Proxy, then it stopped working and threw up an error. Now it just says it's stopped working every time I attempt to load LSC. Strangely enough it works on one of my accounts, but not the other.
I meant to say restart instead of reset sorry. Have you made sure on your other account to change the platform? e.g: PS3 to PS4

Upvote 0
Plain_____Toasty

Plain_____Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I meant to say restart instead of reset sorry. Have you made sure on your other account to change the platform? e.g: PS3 to PS4
I thought you have made have made a mistake or maybe your version was different. I have checked all settings, it's as though using Charles has somehow caused the issue. I am using an Android phone for the app and even tried again on an iPad, but that wont work either. I can't use the pc version as it wont load and I suspect that account will never work on any platform now.

Upvote 0
Plain_____Toasty

Plain_____Toasty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to fix the issue now by driving cars in and out of the garages and iFruit works again. I proceeded to mod more cars using Charles and the issue happened again. There is definitely a connection between Charles and iFruit creating the problem.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register