Solved Issues with Compile.bat error message

• Thread starter SalvatoreLeone
  • Start date
  • Views 486
SalvatoreLeone

SalvatoreLeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Compile.bat keeps giving me error messages so I fix them ect but I have no clue what this one means ?

Any Ideas ??

Untitled-8.jpg

zEXTERMINATORz

xXI RoGuE IXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its saying the function is undefined "Loadmodel" maybe you didnt put loadmodel in correctly maybe it has to be Load_Model or something i have no idea just a thought have a flick through the command/natives or whatever you wanna call them

Upvote 0
D

dudeeitsbrian

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
If you have "no idea" don't post a reply, Your not being helpful

Thanks

You asked for "Any Ideas?" so you're not necessarily asking for a solution to your problem, you're asking for an idea on what's causing the problem so that you can fix it.

You should choose your wording carefully and xXI RoGuE IXx was just trying to help you. You don't need to rudely state that he's not being helpful, even though he took the time to actually reply to you.

Upvote 0
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
You asked for "Any Ideas?" so you're not necessarily asking for a solution to your problem, you're asking for an idea on what's causing the problem so that you can fix it.

You should choose your wording carefully and xXI RoGuE IXx was just trying to help you. You don't need to rudely state that he's not being helpful, even though he took the time to actually reply to you.
Well said, Duck! Kind of a shame that you wiped me of your F/L on xbox, but im going offtopic here. Sorry.

Upvote 0
Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Well said, Duck! Kind of a shame that you wiped me of your F/L on xbox, but im going offtopic here. Sorry.

Wait, your tag is Verizo right? My bad, I'll add you back. I always get rid of people I barely speak to.

Upvote 0
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Wait, your tag is Verizo right? My bad, I'll add you back. I always get rid of people I barely speak to.
Yes, i am Verizo. Haha it's ok, and i know im not really a speaker on xbox :tongue: I always use skype to conversate :wink:

Upvote 0
Liquid44

Liquid44

Banned
Programmer
Reaction score

I believe this will solve it

Code:
void LoadModel(uint model)
{
    REQUEST_MODEL(model);
}

but this seems like a waste to make a function... why not just replace LoadModel with REQUEST_MODEL...
Also you will need to free up the memory for the model with MARK_MODEL_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED but im not sure when you actually call that native

Upvote 0
NeedForSpeedXP

NeedForSpeedXP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have another problem. I am trying to compile my script and get this error:

fktzb7.jpg

Does somebody have an idea how to solve this problem?

Upvote 0