What's new

Solved Issues updating iPad Air from iOS 8.4 to iOS 9.1 Error 3194

N

Nadles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all. I have a Jailbroken iPad on iOS 8.4. I am trying to update it from iOS 8.4 to iOS 9.1. When I attempt to update it on my Windows PC I get an error (3194). When I attempt to update it on my Macbook I get the error, "This device isn't eligible for the requested build", which is the same error as 3194. I have tried editting my host files on my Mac and PC, shutting off my firewall, and the Tiny Umbrella method which looks like it isn't even possible anymore. Basically everything I have found via Googling hasn't worked, as a last ditch effort I'm coming to you guys.

The IPSW files are definitely the right ones and I have tried Restoring along with Updating from Recovery Mode and Regular Mode.

I'm at a loss. I've tried multiple PC's & a Mac, reinstalling iTunes, and made sure I'm on the current version of iTunes. I'm not sure what I am missing. I've also tried numerous USB cables. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Operating System
  1. iOS
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all. I have a Jailbroken iPad on iOS 8.4. I am trying to update it from iOS 8.4 to iOS 9.1. When I attempt to update it on my Windows PC I get an error (3194). When I attempt to update it on my Macbook I get the error, "This device isn't eligible for the requested build", which is the same error as 3194. I have tried editting my host files on my Mac and PC, shutting off my firewall, and the Tiny Umbrella method which looks like it isn't even possible anymore. Basically everything I have found via Googling hasn't worked, as a last ditch effort I'm coming to you guys.

The IPSW files are definitely the right ones and I have tried Restoring along with Updating from Recovery Mode and Regular Mode.

I'm at a loss. I've tried multiple PC's & a Mac, reinstalling iTunes, and made sure I'm on the current version of iTunes. I'm not sure what I am missing. I've also tried numerous USB cables. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9.1 isn't being signed anymore.

The only Firmwares currently being signed are 9.3.2 and 9.3.3.

Top Bottom
Login
Register