What's new

Solved Issues Since 17511. I will be forever grateful if you could help...

Noimus

Noimus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone. I've had an issue playing my game (Halo Reach) ever since I updated to Dashboard 17511. So what happens is that when I connect to my stealth (Free Stealth Server), everything works fine. I can play a game, I can mod, etc.

However, usually within 3-4 games I end up getting disconnected from matchmaking, while my teammates and opponents I was playing against are still in the game. I'm not exactly disconnected from Xbox Live at this moment as I can search for a new game. When this happens 2-3 times I end up being disconnected from Xbox Live and I have to restart.

I never had this issue when I was on the last dashboard. I was using Project Liberation's offline files found on the premium member's section and I never ever had xbox live disconnecting issues nor did I have this weird matchmaking disconnection issues.

My liveblock and livestrong are both set to false and I am using the same launch.ini file I had before when I was on ProjectLiberation so I know my launch files are fine.

Overall, I can probably enjoy 2-3 games, but after that I randomly get kicked from the party and disconnected as if I lost connection from Xbox Live even though I didn't.

Any one know what the issue maybe?

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
All free servers are lasting super long, basically none are getting people banned right now as the 0x50 stuff isn't being monitored, try a different free stealth. None of my other modder friends who play reach and don't use NiNJA are having this issue but perhaps its just the server you are on. Look around and give an alternative one a shot or go for NiNJA. :smile: let me know if the issue still arises.

Satek

Satek

Reaction score
Sin$
All free servers are lasting super long, basically none are getting people banned right now as the 0x50 stuff isn't being monitored, try a different free stealth. None of my other modder friends who play reach and don't use NiNJA are having this issue but perhaps its just the server you are on. Look around and give an alternative one a shot or go for NiNJA. :smile: let me know if the issue still arises.

Professional, I heard someone say 0x50 is being monitored again yesterday, is that true?

Gibe de pussi b0ss

Gibe de pussi b0ss

B0ss Plz
Reaction score
Sin$
Professional, I heard someone say 0x50 is being monitored again yesterday, is that true?
Security is back on. As a bunch of shared kvs that I had; all were unbanned while the live security was off, & now they are all banned xd. So I think it is safe to assume that the Live security is bak in action :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register